Watertown vs Grace Baptist

biggest

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We played them last year in substrate and they had a pretty decent team. They lost easily their best if nit top two or three players. I know you can't go off records but before tourneys started they only had 9-10 wins in a region that seems to be way down this year. I don't see you guys losing to this team expecially since your hosting. Good luck Monday.

Don't know anything about grace , but its very nice to see watertown have so much sucess this yr they have taken there fair share of losses over the years at various sports to the big 3 in this district so I hope that the fans of this region will come mon night and show support to this team . I haven't seen them enough to make a prediction but I have seen them enough to know they are talented .......so good luck to the kids and coaches you have a chance that don't come often.

Grace has had a rough year although they have played alot of schools in AA and AAA. Hopefully, it will be closer than 25 points. Any good places to eat up there besides the national chains?

there's no national chains well subway in watertown there's a couple mom an pops but i would stay away from them lol.the mexican place is good i would stop before watertown. Lebanon has all kidna places sunset is really good meat an 3

Grace has had a rough year although they have played alot of schools in AA and AAA. Hopefully, it will be closer than 25 points. Any good places to eat up there besides the national chains?

Good Luck to the Golden Eagles! And yes it will be way closer than 25 points and I wouldnt be surprised if Grace knocks them off!

Wow! What a defensive clinic by Mr. Pretty and the Purple Tigers. This is the first time I have seen Watertown play (I had to see what all the hype was about) and I was not disappointed as they rolled to a 59-39 win. Their defensive pressure was relentless and unforgiving. They are very well coached and play with the same passion that Coach Bradshaw exhibits on the sideline. Grace Baptist seemed to be a good team as they had good athleticism, nice shooting and really got after the offensive boards. They could not, however, handle the merciless and frantic pace set by the Tiger 'D'. It was just turnover after turnover for the Golden Eagles as Smith, Moss and Gaines just seemed to take the ball away at will. Congratulations to Coach Bradshaw and his Purple Tigers. If they continue to play with the defensive rage they showed tonight, I have to believe they can make a run in Murfreesboro. Good Luck Tigers!

Edited by dawbsitw