AA State Tourney

dctiger

The West may have been over rated this year.

Westview and Covington are good teams. Elizabethton and Macon County were just better today. Westview had open threes all day, but just wouldn't fall. I think we thought Covington would cone out nervous and I think it was just the opposite Westview couldn't throw the ball in the ocean. But I will give Macon County and Elizabethton credit. Very good teams and both were very quick.

Westview and Covington are good teams. Elizabethton and Macon County were just better today. Westview had open threes all day, but just wouldn't fall. I think we thought Covington would cone out nervous and I think it was just the opposite Westview couldn't throw the ball in the ocean. But I will give Macon County and Elizabethton credit. Very good teams and both were very quick.

Agree that they are very good teams. They wouldn't be here if they weren't. I am just making the point that all we have heard the last week is which 8AA team or 13AA team would take home the gold ball. Now all four are going to be watching from here on out. Obviously there is good basketball being played in other areas of the state.

As a CPA fan, since we were pounded by Macon County in the regionals, I still don't think we are the favorite.

But you gotta play them one at a time and focus on what is in front of you.

• Upvote 1