mark bryd

Guest brucetonmarshal

Guest brucetonmarshal

In my past post it may have been a little obvious as of what part of the state i route for. But i am all about seeing anybody make a great achievement. Therefore i would like to wish Cloudland's Mark Byrd good luck in reaching that state record he may take. I would also like to wish the entire cloudland team the best of luck in the playoffs(unless they come across USJ or Bruceton).

thanx

BM

Guest Tristan15

I haven't seen the young man play all year, but records were made to be broken, and I wish him all the luck in trying to do so. Good luck Cloudland on the rest of your season. Go Anderson County Mavs!!!!!!!!!

MARK BYRD NEEDS JUST A LITTLE OVER 100 YARDS TO BREAK THE RECORD AND PROBABLY WOULD HAVE ALREADY BROKEN THE RECORD IF HE WOULDN`T HAVE MISSED 2 GAMES DUE TO EMERGENCE SURGERY. HE IS ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS I HAVE EVER SEEN PLAY OR PLAYED WITH SO GOOD LUCK BYRD AND THE RECORD IS YOURS IF LUNCEFORD WILL LET YOU GET ENOUGH RUNS.

Guest cutnoslack

if they let him play a big bunch friday nite he will have 2000 yards on the year dont be surprised if clouldland don't lay 90 on the board friday nite love to see mark rush for 500 yrds

I would also like to wish Mark Byrd good luck tommorrow night. As Pujo stated, there is no one more deserving than he is to set this record. I would like to congratulate Dakota Benfield on a great week also. He recieved numerous awards this week. Look out the Byrd is going to fly and the Killer B's will sting you. Go LANDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to Mark Byrd tomorrow night. The kid deserves the record and the line and other backs deserve it too (they are pretty good themselves). I think individual state records always says a lot more about a team. So good luck Mark, Cloudland dosen't need to be wished good luck, their playing Unaka. So Cloudland I hope you don't have any injuries tomorrow night.

Guest brucetonmarshal

1st thanx for the marks yall

2nd i am not sure how mr fotball is voted but i think character should be a key category. patrick is the shyist id ive ever met. i would love to see mark and patrick both win, either way they both hve promsng careers ahead.