Livingston vs CPA

knightsfan

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA played horrible. Idk what it is about CPA that we just can't play well against them. I have other comments id like to make but I'll be civil and keep my mouth shut for now. Good luck Cannon Co bring home the gold if you can steal it away from those why try and buy it.

When you shoot 28.3% for the whole game - who u gonna beat in state tournament? I am sure all the shots u took u were wide open and if that is the case - need to get that Hog-eye checked out! And you need to work on "getting those transfers in" whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

LA played horrible. Idk what it is about CPA that we just can't play well against them. I have other comments id like to make but I'll be civil and keep my mouth shut for now. Good luck Cannon Co bring home the gold if you can steal it away from those why try and buy it.

What's so amazing about CAK is that they lost one of their best players (soph. from McMinn County) earlier this season with an ACL tear.