Livingston vs CPA

knightsfan

What's so amazing about CAK is that they lost one of their best players (soph. from McMinn County) earlier this season with an ACL tear.

Elizabethton has lost 4 good players from last years team, Starting Point ACL midseason had signed with a college, tough post junor to broken leg start of the season played a lot last year, a good wing quit and #2 guard moved to Hampton and played earler yesterday. They moved up and now start 2 freshmen players and play 2 more and the starting point was a cheerleader last year.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA played horrible. Idk what it is about CPA that we just can't play well against them. I have other comments id like to make but I'll be civil and keep my mouth shut for now. Good luck Cannon Co bring home the gold if you can steal it away from those why try and buy it.

what it is is their defense SHUT your team Down

CPA has a decent team. They played good today and won the game but still can't pull for the private school. Good luck to the rest of the teams in AA.

CPA is not getting much respect. I don't think anyone on this site picked them to beat Livingston Academy. 79% of the CoachT BigOnes contest picked LA.

I'm not saying that they are a lock for the gold ball, but you got to respect that they are used to winning in Murphy Center. I really don't think that there is a clear favorite at this point. Your going to have to play your best game to win it all.

Congrats to LA on another good season. Bad time of the year to go through a cold spell shooting. Hard to beat a good team like CPA shooting 28% from the field. But, it is what it is. CPA has another good chance to win this year, but I guess I'm pulling for Macon County now.

CPA definatly out played us yesterday, and our shooting was stone cold. If we could have hit half our shots we would still be playing. Still don't agree that a private school should be allowed to play with the public schools, to much of a advantage to the private school and it's shown the last two years in CPA's dominance. Good luck Macon Co, in the Championship game.