watertown's bradshaw

topper06

Should ah ....could ah ...........would ah ..............3 rings here no rings there.......home grown talent here.......recuriting there.........we beat y'all in football........we beat y'all by 40 in basketball............ and people honestly ask why our nation is in this shape , could it be that grown men act like babies....that's why the book tells us to come as little children unto the lord not act like babies.........what is overlooked is there is a team in watertown that deserves to be right were they are and I wish them the best and will be pulling for them . And there is a teams at fc that deserve the credit of winning championships fair and square........so let's as adults give these kids on both sides credit...............and support them and teach. Them how to love rather than dislike and accuse .

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are the one not so long ago that went on and on about how JC has only won with "home grown talent." I knew you were full of it, therefore, I pointed out the facts and you went on a ridiculous tirad. With regards to our coach, I believe we will keep him. Shoot, he is the only men's basketball coach in Wilson County history to ever win a State.

You didn't point out anything all you did was lie. Out of Jackson County's 7 Gold Balls there was only 1 player let me repeat that ONE PLAYER on ALL of our teams that was not born and raised in Jackson County. Your continuous lies tell me the type of punk that you are. Here is a quote you might want to remember " its better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt". Way to represent that Christian schooling you received.

Should ah ....could ah ...........would ah ..............3 rings here no rings there.......home grown talent here.......recuriting there.........we beat y'all in football........we beat y'all by 40 in basketball............ and people honestly ask why our nation is in this shape , could it be that grown men act like babies....that's why the book tells us to come as little children unto the lord not act like babies.........what is overlooked is there is a team in watertown that deserves to be right were they are and I wish them the best and will be pulling for them . And there is a teams at fc that deserve the credit of winning championships fair and square........so let's as adults give these kids on both sides credit...............and support them and teach. Them how to love rather than dislike and accuse .

Great post Diesel. I approve this message.

You didn't point out anything all you did was lie. Out of Jackson County's 7 Gold Balls there was only 1 player let me repeat that ONE PLAYER on ALL of our teams that was not born and raised in Jackson County. Your continuous lies tell me the type of punk that you are. Here is a quote you might want to remember " its better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt". Way to represent that Christian schooling you received.

You truely are the "Village Idiot." Volzchamp pointed out the names, without any help from me I might add. Bob 77 even admitted to your previous fortune at receiving transfers from the surrounding area. Keep drinking that blue cool-aid. Best of luck to JC girls at state. It is a shame that you can't get over the fact that your youngest played his last game in our gym. He was a good player too. Edited by orangecrush

Speaking of lies. You constantly talk how FC recruits without any prof or examples, which is a lie. You stepped out there and spread the rumor that FC recruited a student/athlete, which you saw the picture of, but didn't realize the facts that it was not a violation because his parents had made formal contact with admissions. This was another lie you spread. Then, you spread the lie that FC was given the option to go DII or face probation by the TSSAA. You sure are good at spreading false accusations. I guess these example make you a punk! Your words not mine. Edited by orangecrush

What about the pictures I seen of one of your big boosters and your head coach with a middle school kid in your weight room? This is a violation of tssaa rules and clearly shows FC illegally recruiting a child, who I understand decided not to attend the private school. Tell me about this since you know so much about FC. I have seen the pictures with my own eyes so this is not hearsay.

It seems crush has answered you. I don't know if what happened was a violation or not, but I'm sure there are plenty of scenarios where it would not be a violation, i mean we have a nice weight room, if a kid wants to come work out then let him for all I care. Also, thanks for avoiding the fact that y'all can only compete in one sport against us. When was the last time y'all beat us in baseball? I bet it is a lot longer then the one year its been since we've beaten you in basketball

You truely are the "Village Idiot." Volzchamp pointed out the names, without any help from me I might add. Bob 77 even admitted to your previous fortune at receiving transfers from the surrounding area. Keep drinking that blue cool-aid. Best of luck to JC girls at state. It is a shame that you can't get over the fact that your youngest played his last game in our gym. He was a good player too.

I know for %100 that Laken Leonard is the only transfer that started on a state championship team in JC out of the 7. Just because Jaycee Coe's dad is from Celina, how does that mean she was recruited? She has went to JC schools since kindergarten. If she was recruited then that is some impressive foresight.

Lets just drop the whole thing, and just move on. We don't like each other, big shocker, good luck in D-II. I'm glad we are not gonna hear more of this stuff in the future.

I know for %100 that Laken Leonard is the only transfer that started on a state championship team in JC out of the 7. Just because Jaycee Coe's dad is from Celina, how does that mean she was recruited? She has went to JC schools since kindergarten. If she was recruited then that is some impressive foresight.

Lets just drop the whole thing, and just move on. We don't like each other, big shocker, good luck in D-II. I'm glad we are not gonna hear more of this stuff in the future.

Best of luck tomorrow.

Speaking of lies. You constantly talk how FC recruits without any prof or examples, which is a lie. You stepped out there and spread the rumor that FC recruited a student/athlete, which you saw the picture of, but didn't realize the facts that it was not a violation because his parents had made formal contact with admissions. This was another lie you spread. Then, you spread the lie that FC was given the option to go DII or face probation by the TSSAA. You sure are good at spreading false accusations. I guess these example make you a punk! Your words not mine.

If this helps(and I'm sure that it will not),...the booster does not matter either way at all...the kid can be in the weight room...formal contact or no,the kid can not be in the weight room OR have contact with the coach OR anyone else formally connected with the school during practice unless enrolled at the school in question. Edited by tradertwo

A basic google search of "Watertown High School in Tennessee" reveals the school website that clearly shows Matt Bradshaw teaches Personal Finance and Bible (an elective in Wilson Co.). Seriously? You could not do that on your own?

'Scuse me, bigchief! I just figured someone could tell me while I'm already here where the action is. Thanks, though.