Southwind VS Oak Ridge......Who Wins and why

nebuntyn

Southwind is very talented, on paper they look like college team, Oakridge is young and tough, they have talented kids too Merrian kid is tough inside and undersized, rose kid and fagan will play on same level,. Green will have his wildcats ready, by this time of yr no bad teams, Oak rdige earned right to get to state, it may be a blowout, but both will start game even, you dont get extra points for having big times players, LOL at least I dont think you do. WHen your as good as southwind, everyone gives you the best shot.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say Oak Ridge less than 20. Their kids will not be scared of anything. Their kids play as tough a spring and summer schedule as the memphis kids so the speed and strength will not be a factor. So coaching comes into play and Green wins hands down.

Who did OR play in spring and summer games and where are these games played at? Never been to any. Thanks.

I will say Oak Ridge less than 20. Their kids will not be scared of anything. Their kids play as tough a spring and summer schedule as the memphis kids so the speed and strength will not be a factor. So coaching comes into play and Green wins hands down.

ooooooooooooooooooooook! This game will be over in the 1st quarter. Southwind will be up by 10 in the first 3 minutes.

You gotta be kidding me? Have they played a player like Jabari Parker? A team as athletic as LB Poly? Or as a discliplined as Lone Peak? I doubt it, but if you can list the 3 best teams they've played I would get a better summary. Losing to a Melrose team that couldn't score on Southwind is troubling though. IF Oak Ridge wins, it will definitely be in a buzzer beater fashion.

Also, assuming every team coming out of Memphis with a black head coach will lose the coaching battle is dumb. Give me Henning, Edwards, and Coach JJ over anyone in Triple A anyday.

You gotta be kidding me? Have they played a player like Jabari Parker? A team as athletic as LB Poly? Or as a discliplined as Lone Peak? I doubt it, but if you can list the 3 best teams they've played I would get a better summary. Losing to a Melrose team that couldn't score on Southwind is troubling though. IF Oak Ridge wins, it will definitely be in a buzzer beater fashion.

Also, assuming every team coming out of Memphis with a black head coach will lose the coaching battle is dumb. Give me Henning, Edwards, and Coach JJ over anyone in Triple A anyday.

I am talking about the travel circuit. One kid played for the Travelers, another for the Chosen Few, so they have seen these type of athletes before. And I still go with Green. He has a guard mentality and I just feel like Oak Ridge's guards will play better than Southwind's.

I am not saying Oak Ridge will be intimidated when they take the floor against Southwind, but their size is truely daunting...

Too much size and athletism... Oak Ridge's only chance is to pack the zone in tight and force Southwind to shoot outside... if they do that and can get up by 6 -8 they need to hold the ball...

I'm not knocking OR, it is just Southwind is on another level

Southwind by 18