Predictions for 5AAA

Butcher72

Interesting media day. East Hamilton picked to win the District by both the Media and Coaches. Biggest difference is Bradley picked 2nd in one and 4th in the other. All the others were pretty much in the same order top to bottom; Ooltewah, Cleveland, McMinn, Walker Valley and Soddy Daisy.

To all the returning 5aaa teams as well as the newcomers......Welcome to BIGBOY FOOTBALL!! This season will be another great nail biter for All teams......As we do every season......we fight tooth n nail for that 1st place spot.....only to find that if the depth is not there......that is as far as we go having to limp into the playoffs only to exit early.......Some of my buddies have gone into hiding :ph34r: in fear of humble pie but yal know I dont bite my taste buds much and call it how I see it.....Now I am an OWL fan to the core of my being and will ruffle a few feathers when my studs are targeted.....but I tell the truth......but my truth is my opinion and all have one....Now...IMO Soddy Daisy, Walker Valley, and McMinn......are at the bottom of the standings....but I bet your bottom dollar that one of the top 4 will take a night off and improve your record......Take NO team lightly in 5aaa......East Hamilton may be new to the district and has been picked over all us familiars.......WHAT?????........BUT.......before your feathers are ruffled..........THE COACH OWNED the district at one time.....and thats what I had to come to grips with.......and if he can translate that attitude to them studs over there on Hurricane Hill....... he will own it again.....NOW.....Bradley.......got a stud QB and if he has a good receiving core that can seperate.......watch out!!! AND Cleveland.......IMO has the experience and depth to make a run with 20 that played last season returning......and the #1 QB in 5aaa and throws more than all qbs in our district........and a core of STUD RECEIVERS!!!!....thats my district winner.......AS FOR MY OOLTEWAH OWLS........we have a BRUISING STUD in the backfield......a rising sophomore that led in tackles his freshman year...........some jack rabbits in the secondary.......a STUD QB with an air arsenal to go to......the o-line............well they are back from last season and not as huge as the Canes but manage to get past them last season.....with all that said we are young and that may factor in on winning the district........but we will take that 3rd spot.......if it means another playoff run.......I wish you all a successfull year and may the beast team win!!!!! :popcorneater:

Edited by PassiveAggressive

To all the returning 5aaa teams as well as the newcomers......Welcome to BIGBOY FOOTBALL!! This season will be another great nail biter for All teams......As we do every season......we fight tooth n nail for that 1st place spot.....only to find that if the depth is not there......that is as far as we go having to limp into the playoffs only to exit early.......Some of my buddies have gone into hiding :ph34r: in fear of humble pie but yal know I dont bite my taste buds much and call it how I see it.....Now I am an OWL fan to the core of my being and will ruffle a few feathers when my studs are targeted.....but I tell the truth......but my truth is my opinion and all have one....Now...IMO Soddy Daisy, Walker Valley, and McMinn......are at the bottom of the standings....but I bet your bottom dollar that one of the top 4 will take a night off and improve your record......Take NO team lightly in 5aaa......East Hamilton may be new to the district and has been picked over all us familiars.......WHAT?????........BUT.......before your feathers are ruffled..........THE COACH OWNED the district at one time.....and thats what I had to come to grips with.......and if he can translate that attitude to them studs over there on Hurricane Hill....... he will own it again.....NOW.....Bradley.......got a stud QB and if he has a good receiving core that can seperate.......watch out!!! AND Cleveland.......IMO has the experience and depth to make a run with 20 that played last season returning......and the #1 QB in 5aaa and throws more than all qbs in our district........and a core of STUD RECEIVERS!!!!....thats my district winner.......AS FOR MY OOLTEWAH OWLS........we have a BRUISING STUD in the backfield......a rising sophomore that led in tackles his freshman year...........some jack rabbits in the secondary.......a STUD QB with an air arsenal to go to......the o-line............well they are back from last season and not as huge as the Canes but manage to get past them last season.....with all that said we are young and that may factor in on winning the district........but we will take that 3rd spot.......if it means another playoff run.......I wish you all a successfull year and may the beast team win!!!!! :popcorneater:

Not hiding, its almost time!!!!!!!! Nobody at Hurricane Hill is thinking of anybody but Signal. Still do not know what big boy football is. Coaches and media picked the Canes, I guess they know more then the rest of us, going off last year and what"s coming back..... (they don't know it's a guess) But it's a new year lots can happen, folks have to stay healthy but it's all about Signal right now. Edited by chattacane

Not hiding, its almost time!!!!!!!! Nobody at Hurricane Hill is thinking of anybody but Signal. Still do not know what big boy football is. Coaches and media picked the Canes, I guess they know more then the rest of us, going off last year and what"s coming back..... (they don't know it's a guess) But it's a new year lots can happen, folks have to stay healthy but it's all about Signal right now.

Good luck on Signal......Hope the district can stay healthy.......but like you......I would love for the Owls to defeat Siegel......youth will be a factor......I'm ready for the season to start....and let the chips fall where they may.......