Predictions for 5AAA

Butcher72

I do think this kid has more raw talent then anyone in the area, and the talent will only grow in the next 3 years, good coaching over there they will make him a D1 prospect if he an't already. He will also get better by just playing. So I do think he is one of the best in town. But, there is always a but.... there is a Sr with loads of talent and good size over at Hurricane Hill that I think is a little better right now just the fact that he has 2 years of starting under his belt. I also think his knowledge of the game gives him an advantage. Not saying the kid at Hooterville an’t good he is and by the time he is a Sr he will be lights out. But Austin Gatewood IMO is the best LB in this area…. Right now! Recruiting him right now: Chattanooga, Cincinnati, Memphis, N.C. State, Northern Illinois, Tennessee, Tennessee Tech. UT, knew of him but did not list him as a prospect but went to there Jr camp and they listed him he got there attention had a great showing. Rivals has him listed at 6’1 and 205, but at start of camp @ East Ham came in at 6’1 215, and has hit the weight room hard all summer and is in prime shape. This gives him my vote as best in town. But again it’s all IMO. The kid at Hooterville is very good and could be the best by seasons end….. As always it’s up to the kids on how they do.

http://rivals.yahoo....Gatewood-139600

Thats right Chatta-ex-Hoot toot that Cane Horn......No one does it better :mrgreen: Edited by PassiveAggressive

Just heard that Rivals has tagged East Ham RB Matt Milita after an outstanding performance at the Vanderbilt camp. He had the 2nd fastest 40 time at the camp and got Vandys attention. He is going to be a threat to deal with this year for teams taking in the pre-season top pick Hurricanes.

:lol: now....that's not fair......they will spoil the party......

Talk to me after it's all over. They are struggling to find their identity and they play in a very tough district. Their non-district schedule is no favor, although when they made it I'm sure they thought it would be manageable. No spoiler fear here...not enough gas in the Mustang tank, I fear.

Talk to me after it's all over. They are struggling to find their identity and they play in a very tough district. Their non-district schedule is no favor, although when they made it I'm sure they thought it would be manageable. No spoiler fear here...not enough gas in the Mustang tank, I fear.

I will revisit this and see if I have to deliver some humble pie......hope your team doesn't get caught up in the spoiler makers web......

I do think this kid has more raw talent then anyone in the area, and the talent will only grow in the next 3 years, good coaching over there they will make him a D1 prospect if he an't already. He will also get better by just playing. So I do think he is one of the best in town. But, there is always a but.... there is a Sr with loads of talent and good size over at Hurricane Hill that I think is a little better right now just the fact that he has 2 years of starting under his belt. I also think his knowledge of the game gives him an advantage. Not saying the kid at Hooterville an’t good he is and by the time he is a Sr he will be lights out. But Austin Gatewood IMO is the best LB in this area…. Right now! Recruiting him right now: Chattanooga, Cincinnati, Memphis, N.C. State, Northern Illinois, Tennessee, Tennessee Tech. UT, knew of him but did not list him as a prospect but went to there Jr camp and they listed him he got there attention had a great showing. Rivals has him listed at 6’1 and 205, but at start of camp @ East Ham came in at 6’1 215, and has hit the weight room hard all summer and is in prime shape. This gives him my vote as best in town. But again it’s all IMO. The kid at Hooterville is very good and could be the best by seasons end….. As always it’s up to the kids on how they do.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/unapproved website/football/recruiting/player-Austin-Gatewood-139600

#toot-toot