Top Players in the Boro?

terop

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will give the big fella from Howard some praise. If anyone watched him against JSS, you saw a man among boys.

Walters definitely came to play and Rejected everything down low.. Definitely a big impact on the game. Edited by DC10

Well I think he had 26 points today, and all of those didn't come before halftime.

I will agree that #1 is a great player as well. They're a fun team to watch play and will be next year as well.

I think he had 18 or 19 in the 1st half, he is a good player and ill take him on my team anyday but he isn't even the best player on that team tho, but I if humbolt wins I think he will get tourney MVP

Best player I saw in the tournament was Jejuan Johnson from Southwind. I'm interested in following him at the next level. I'm sure Hubbs will be great for the Vols but he wasn't the all-everything I was expecting. I guess I was expecting Poythress good - and there is no Alex the Great in this class.

Best player I saw....Robert Hubbs....no one even a close second.

Jalen Lindsey looks very good. And, the 6'6" freshman from CPA is gonna be a player by the time he gets to be a senior.

The 2 players from Southwind are very good.

Bradford from Humboldt is very good.

The big fella from Howard....dominating center...what schools are after him? Has he committed anywhere?

Edited by volfan007

I will say that the McCoin fella from Livingston Academy was a good athlete, who could shoot the 3.....someone would do themselves a favor, and give him a scholarship just to get his 3 pt shooting ability on the team....he could be another Skylar McBee.

I agree. he is a great shooter, good ball handler, quick, and has fair enough size and is strong. I really think he could play at a midmajor. Excellent football player as well.

I will say that the McCoin fella from Livingston Academy was a good athlete, who could shoot the 3.....someone would do themselves a favor, and give him a scholarship just to get his 3 pt shooting ability on the team....he could be another Skylar McBee.

I think you would be hard pressed to pull him away from playing football atbTennessee Tech with his teammate Creed Hayes. But yeah, McCoin is one of those athletes that's good at whatever they do...

I agree. he is a great shooter, good ball handler, quick, and has fair enough size and is strong. I really think he could play at a midmajor. Excellent football player as well.

Mccoin is also a great quarterback, made allstate as a playmaker. Has full ride to Tn Tech. Would definetly help their basketball program! It needs it!

Mccoin is also a great quarterback, made allstate as a playmaker. Has full ride to Tn Tech. Would definetly help their basketball program! It needs it!

I actually saw him play at LA in football. Excellent athlete but not sure he could play QB in college, but I hope he proves me wrong. I'm not really sure if he wouldn't be better at basketball, especially at a place like TT.