Livingston Academy vs CPA

Guest AllBlue

Some interesting facts on CPA's season. 35-2.

10 Wins (according to one highly regarded National Rankings):

- #2,#3, and #4 teams in all classes in Ky

- #5 in all classes TN. (Brentwood still in AAA tourney)

- #19, #24, and #25 (4 wins) in all classes TN.

2 Losses:

- #2 in all classes Utah

- #21 in all classes Illinois.

That's 10-2 in 12 games against very good competition

Edited by sportsnerd

Correct, the numbers are great. Livingston doesn't have that resume. We know that, you know that. I know you posted that to let everyone know and thump the CPA Lion Chest. Hey, that's okay. But you still have to play the game. LA won't care who beat who they will only care about beating CPA as will CPA care about only beating LA. Why? Someone will lose tomorrow and when that happens the resume won't matter as much. Good luck to both teams. You do your research and I like that. I'm the same way. Congratulations on a fine run so far.

LA would beat Howard. DC went to Howard and should have won without 2 starters and LA is better than us. That was at Howard a huge advantage. Good luck LA. DC has two teams in final 4 that gave is our last two losses. Makes DC look even better with all they went through this year. David vs Goliath tomorrow. I like David's chance. That's why they play the game.

Edited by Stealer007

king...u remind me of a discussion on another board involving southwind and some other team from the east...but ur slightly more respectful of ur current opponent...however...jackson south side would beat ur boys like a drum...

im impressed that ur boys beat haywood...but im pretty sure they werent full strength at the time...and they werent the best team in their district...however they did have a nice post season tourney run...

LA is dropped by 28 tomorrow...but congrats on ur own postseason success

Correct, the numbers are great. Livingston doesn't have that resume. We know that, you know that. I know you posted that to let everyone know and thump the CPA Lion Chest. Hey, that's okay. But you still have to play the game. LA won't care who beat who they will only care about beating CPA as will CPA care about only beating LA. Why? Someone will lose tomorrow and when that happens the resume won't matter as much. Good luck to both teams. You do your research and I like that. I'm the same way. Congratulations on a fine run so far.

Not chest thumping, but proud ot my team and their season just as you are, and should be. I have said several times (as I did before the Mitchell game) anything can happen at this point - ask Blackmon. I only posted it because I thought it was interesting, and when you get to this point against competition like LA, previous games against really great teams helps a lot.

king...u remind me of a discussion on another board involving southwind and some other team from the east...but ur slightly more respectful of ur current opponent...however...jackson south side would beat ur boys like a drum...

im impressed that ur boys beat haywood...but im pretty sure they werent full strength at the time...and they werent the best team in their district...however they did have a nice post season tourney run...

LA is dropped by 28 tomorrow...but congrats on ur own postseason success

So Livingston should just take their ball and go home? Come on now.

Wow come on now people. CPA is an automatic lock basically? Howard is better than LA? Does anyone even research before making statements. DC and LA were separated by single digits in the first two games with a complete DC team, then LA goes on to beat us twice. Then DC played Howard without two starters and led alot of the game and lost by three. DC was legit and almost sent Howard home with a beat up roster AT Howard. LA is more experienced in the post season than DC and Howard would not get past LA. I'd just about guarantee it. Also, as already mentioned.. DC's two final losses were battles with two of the final four. LA played tough competition all year long whether people see it or not. They don't get the respect they deserve. I hope they go out and take down CPA.