Livingston Academy vs CPA

Guest AllBlue

king...u remind me of a discussion on another board involving southwind and some other team from the east...but ur slightly more respectful of ur current opponent...however...jackson south side would beat ur boys like a drum...

im impressed that ur boys beat haywood...but im pretty sure they werent full strength at the time...and they werent the best team in their district...however they did have a nice post season tourney run...

LA is dropped by 28 tomorrow...but congrats on ur own postseason success

Lol, Haywood had their whole team. LA had a six player roster because the rest was still in football. 2 starters & 4 reserves.

Wow come on now people. CPA is an automatic lock basically? Howard is better than LA? Does anyone even research before making statements. DC and LA were separated by single digits in the first two games with a complete DC team, then LA goes on to beat us twice. Then DC played Howard without two starters and led alot of the game and lost by three. DC was legit and almost sent Howard home with a beat up roster AT Howard. LA is more experienced in the post season than DC and Howard would not get past LA. I'd just about guarantee it. Also, as already mentioned.. DC's two final losses were battles with two of the final four. LA played tough competition all year long whether people see it or not. They don't get the respect they deserve. I hope they go out and take down CPA.

Why do you guys keep mentioning Howard when you are about to play CPA....one minute your talking about Howard will lose to east next we won't beat LA... Bottom line is you guys dislike Howard so go ahead and say it.... Quit beating around the bush and say it we are use to it we are very hated in our own city so we don't expect for u to believe in us we will just show you what we can do... C'mon people you play CPA today not Howard

Why do you guys keep mentioning Howard when you are about to play CPA....one minute your talking about Howard will lose to east next we won't beat LA... Bottom line is you guys dislike Howard so go ahead and say it.... Quit beating around the bush and say it we are use to it we are very hated in our own city so we don't expect for u to believe in us we will just show you what we can do... C'mon people you play CPA today not Howard

Well J-Wow, I would agree with you. However, if you can read, and I am assuming you can, you would read that username to be TIGERPRIDE23. Let's see, Hog-Eye=Tiger? No. Livingston=Tiger? Middle school, so nope. LA=Tiger? Nope. Wildcat=Tiger? You see where I am going. See that you people thing kind of includes everyone. However, I am sure both teams are pulling for Howard. Ain't nothing wrong with Howard bringing back a silver ball this year.

Some interesting facts on CPA's season. 35-2.

10 Wins (according to one highly regarded National Rankings):

- #2,#3, and #4 teams in all classes in Ky

- #5 in all classes TN. (Brentwood still in AAA tourney)

- #19, #24, and #25 (4 wins) in all classes TN.

2 Losses:

- #2 in all classes Utah

- #21 in all classes Illinois.

That's 10-2 in 12 games against very good competition

Congratulations! You have assembled a champion. Good work.

Lol, Haywood had their whole team. LA had a six player roster because the rest was still in football. 2 starters & 4 reserves.

haywood was also the 4th best team in their district behind covington...westview and crockett county...

good luck today...maybe ur team only loses by 10...would be a nice competitive game to watch then

1)CPA

2)Jackson Southside

3)Howard

4)Fulton

5)East Lit.

6)Livingston

7)Mitchell

8)Gibbs

These were my seedings and many people who were on this thread were calling me crazy, but to be honest after my day at the state tournament yesterday I feel that these were right on the money honestly.

LA played by far the weakest team in the tournament.

CPA played the second weakest so makes since the scores were like they were.

I will take CPA = better team, better coach = victory

CPA will win the game by double digits , 20 would be the max I would say.

LA are an impressive team, and how all the LA faithful back their team to the very end, but I believe crow will be ate after this game, or whining about how LA was the second best team and stinks they had to play CPA in the Semis, but I feel the Championship will have the two best teams being CPA and southside, unless Walters from Howard has an even bigger game than he had last night.

But see you all tonight, I hope LA does give CPA a game, but I just don't see it happening the best AA game will be the Howard/ Southside Game

1)CPA

2)Jackson Southside

3)Howard

4)Fulton

5)East Lit.

6)Livingston

7)Mitchell

8)Gibbs

These were my seedings and many people who were on this thread were calling me crazy, but to be honest after my day at the state tournament yesterday I feel that these were right on the money honestly.

LA played by far the weakest team in the tournament.

CPA played the second weakest so makes since the scores were like they were.

I will take CPA = better team, better coach = victory

CPA will win the game by double digits , 20 would be the max I would say.

LA are an impressive team, and how all the LA faithful back their team to the very end, but I believe crow will be ate after this game, or whining about how LA was the second best team and stinks they had to play CPA in the Semis, but I feel the Championship will have the two best teams being CPA and southside, unless Walters from Howard has an even bigger game than he had last night.

But see you all tonight, I hope LA does give CPA a game, but I just don't see it happening the best AA game will be the Howard/ Southside Game

Crow or whining? Lol. Won't be from me. I've given CPA their credit. I haven't looked down on them as if they are just lucky to be in the tournament. If LA had their horses at the start of the year, I guarantee you they'd be 35-2 as well entering today. I just hope it's a good basketball game with blue coming out on top. See you there...my ticket is free! :)

Guest AllBlue

Nobody will need to eat crow from LA. I don't see anything mentioned here as unreasonable. All I see are CPA blowout predictions. My gosh they just beat a state qualifier by almost 30 and that was dismissed as Gibbs being bad. LA is a good team.

Sry about crow comment , I guess I was still referring to LAs blatent disrespect for Howard after basing all judgments on their substate game with a beat up DC. It was said in context that Howard would be more competitive than LA at this stage, But I did say LA had a good team and they are fun to watch, but my ticket free as well !! B):popcorneater: