West Tennessee is DOMINATE in high school basketball

ReitzFan

Nvr said anything about kids that do nothing wrong...I don't write the articles..direct your hatred towards the many programs that use illegal methods the few from the west that do it the right way shouldn't suffer

Yes you did.... it is bolded below.

Not at all..1 team got a forfeit bc a team from the west cheated ...another team from the west had to forfeit 10 games for cheating and still made it to the boro ..but I'm sure these are isolated cases..odds and past experience says no way..but I'll let y'all be the judge

The team that you are referring to that "cheated" and still made it to the boro is Lake Co. "Newspaper" articles did not make the above bolded statement.... you did. As I said before, Lake Co team that is "still in the boro" (according to you) is made up of hardworking kids (that are not cheaters) and a classy coach that self reported their violation. They made a mistake and owned up to it. Now you do the same. You are trashing kids.... the evidence is above. Be a man and admit it!!!

Lol ok..you caught me..I went to lake county interviewed the coach and reported it to the world..I stated common knowledge..so you are saying I was the 1st to tell u these things

Apparently, you can't do the right thing and admit your mistake. Yes there were articles written about LaKe Co. playing an ineligilbe player. Yes, they self reported it to be classy and do the right thing. Yes, you made remarks trashing kids and a program that have integrity and play hard and do the right thing. Yes, you to are without integrity because you can't admit it (even though I highlighted it for you above). Yes, I will make no further comment with you about it, because it doesn't seem that it is doing any good. I sincerely hope you don't trash anymore kids in the future and after you have a while to think about what you said.... maybe you will be man enough to come back on here and admit you where wrong.

So let me get this correct. Ridgeway cheats all year long and REPORTS THEMSELVES after winning in the region semis to end there season. Lake Co. REPORTS THEMSELVES and forfeits wins. I thought cheating was to hide and get away with doing something illegal. If you are trying to cheat, you wouldn't report yourself to the TSSAA. Maybe you should have used Covington as your example since they got busted by the TSSAA. Also, by your logic, the only reason Middle and East win in football is because they cheat. I remember seeing articles on schools from there getting busted the last few years.

It's a proven fact, West TN has been dominant over the years is boys basketball. Most of the time, there are a bunch of teams sitting at home that could have won State but couldn't cause there are only two teams that get to go from the west. The same could be said about football, a lot of times there are a lot of teams that should be in the championship game but the west gets a bid there and they are nowhere near the best teams.

Ok sir I apologize for posting common knowledge ..I didn't talk bad about any kids...I have nvr known a kid to run a school/athletic dept..you act like I made these facts up myself..

I did everything I could to resist hitting the reply button.... but I just couldn't help my self.

1. "Ok sir I apologize".... don't say it if you don't mean it.

2. "posting common knowledge".... you did not post common knowledge. Your exact words were "team from West Tn cheated and had to forfeit 10 but still made it to the boro". You will find no article that says this. Truth is (and what every article says) is that they forfeited 4 wins because an ineligilble player played in 6games. If you can find an article that says something different (which you won't cause they don't) please feel free to post it.

3. "I didn't talk bad about any kids"... yes you did because you said the "team" cheated. The "team" is made up of kids.

4. "I've never known a kid to run an athletic department".... you didn't say the athletic department cheated (as I pointed out in quote #13 above by bolding your statement) you said the "team" cheated. Again, the team is made up of kids.

5. "You act like I made these facts up myself"... you did. Please show me an article that quotes Lake Co cheated and had to forfeit 10 (again it don't exist)

Actually you said the team had to forfeit for cheating. I think Big Purple thought you meant the players as the team. You know, kids. But now you're saying when you said team, you meant the athletic staff/ school administration was the cheaters . I can understand his confusion.

I see where you are coming from. But lets be honest. He misspoke and someone called him out on it... noW he is back-peddling!!! He meant exactly what he said.

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

I think his confusion exists to further his argument...but thank you for seeing my point

Actually you said the team had to forfeit for cheating. I think Big Purple thought you meant the players as the team. You know, kids. But now you're saying when you said team, you meant the athletic staff/ school administration was the cheaters . I can understand his confusion.

Not speaking about any of the teams from the west but ...when teams from the rest of the world self report they are doing so to try to lesson the punishment from the said governing body and trying to avoid further sanctions..

Yes they do report to hopefully lessen the sanctions.... however, they also do it because IT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO.... PERIOD..... END OF STORY!!!!