10-24 State Runner Up?!

FutureGM

Topper, my name is Chad Barger. The coach you have constantly bashed and belittled happens to be my sister in law. You have no idea what you are talking about and I'm not hiding behind a screen name. I am easy to find and contact if you want to get the full details of my thoughts on you or anything under the sun. Have a good day

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once again when did i "belittle" the lady or her coaching abilities? me thinks your fur flyeth just a bit much...and i am wondering how thick your skin is? coaching is a tough business...and there will be criticism involved...sister in law not withstanding. if you read my posts i have stated that she is obviously a good coach...as evidenced by her record...and i will stand by my statement as i will stand by my statement concerning the ridgeway coach...any coach good or bad should know everything about their players...and that includes issues of eligibility...now have a good one old noble warrior...

once again when did i "belittle" the lady or her coaching abilities? me thinks your fur flyeth just a bit much...and i am wondering how thick your skin is? coaching is a tough business...and there will be criticism involved...sister in law not withstanding. if you read my posts i have stated that she is obviously a good coach...as evidenced by her record...and i will stand by my statement as i will stand by my statement concerning the ridgeway coach...any coach good or bad should know everything about their players...and that includes issues of eligibility...now have a good one old noble warrior...

Once again,you don't know the situation at LC.Not the same that happened at Ridgeway.Student has always lived in Lake Co.Please go away.

Once again,you don't know the situation at LC.Not the same that happened at Ridgeway.Student has always lived in Lake Co.Please go away.

bigster....enjoy that coacht+ liftetime membership...I won the pick 'em contest for the boys tournament on here and already a lifetime member on here. I just told coacht to give it to you.

I have read articles...have no questions unanswered ..but a student/athletes eligibility is the responsibility of the AD/coach...if an ineligible player plays in a game.the AD/coach did not do their job

Well, go become athletic director and take over full responsibility of all of the athletics and make sure you never make a mistake.