White Station and Johnson City ranked!!!

TJ

White Station is preseason #11 in the country led by 6'5" (LOL!!!) Dane Bradshaw. If they don't win the state AGAIN this year, i'll be really surprised. Rumor has it that Terry Tippett will be retiring after this year or real soon. Next, Johnson City is ranked #15 in the SE region. Not to take anything away from JCSH, but are they really the 15th best team in the Southeast?

I saw White Station up close and personal last year in the State Tourney. No one on that team impressed me and Dane Bradshaw was not up to the hype. Maybe he does more in AAU ball but I would think a superstar player going to Tennesse would have taken over the game. White Station is good don't get me wrong...maybe the top team team in the state...but Science Hill may be stronger this year than last year.

The thing about White Station that makes them so good is that they have 10+ good players that could prolly start a every school in the city and Tippett has molded them together to play as a "team." They are a team that you don't know where the points are gonna come from and they are very unselfish.

Science Hill had too much depth for Unaka. The Hill can go as many as 12 deep on this years team. They won't have to rely on the same person to carry them every night. The press and defense is very good. For you people that doubt Unaka, for Class A they are pretty good. Chambers is an outstanding player for his size and they have a kid named Jones about 6'6 who looked like he could help. The Hill looked good but Unaka could not match the depth of the Toppers.

From what i heard the scrimmage was pretty lopsided. Science hill won by close to 40. No disrespect to unaka though. Like about everyone else on here says, they give good effort and wont back down from anyone. I heard Chambers did well for unaka. I have seen him play a couple times and he is a solid post player. SH, however was to deep and to quick for the rangers. SH scrimmages Hampton tuesday at hampton, i believe. Good luck to both teams this year.

Just a few questions for those of you who have already seen SH play this year. Did the guys that play on the SH football team play in the scrimmage? I know Bradley and Barcell both played football so just wondering if they scrimmaged? Do the Toppers look as good as they did last year? Does anyone know when SH's first game this season is? Whoever can help me out thanks