Early predictions for Div. II AA

chattfootball

Who cares....It all comes down to recruiting. D-II is like WWE Wrestling.

Thanks for visiting this topic to share your disdain - slow day, huh? "WWE Wrestling" - you are clearly not adept at analogy. Let me offer this one as a more accurate substitue: D2-AA football is like the NFL - the cream of the crop. -_-

Thanks for visiting this topic to share your disdain - slow day, huh? "WWE Wrestling" - you are clearly not adept at analogy. Let me offer this one as a more accurate substitue: D2-AA football is like the NFL - the cream of the crop. -_-

I am not sure I would say the NFL but I would say that D2AA is very much like small college football.

• 5 weeks later...

Who cares....It all comes down to recruiting. D-II is like WWE Wrestling.

Analogy skills are just fine. Its like WWE because the team who is going to win has been basically decided before the games are played, barring a tremendous rash of injuries. Nobody was surprised when they won state last year. They have recruited well and Ensworth will very likely go undefeated again in 2013.

No High School league is like the NFL. Not even close. Nice analogy, Thesaurus Jones.