Who makes the Springfling in A,AA,AAA?

AAsoftballguru

I think Gibbs may have something to say in AA. They are playing well and in my humble opinion, better than they were last year. AAA is a toss up who will make it. I think the only two I can see as shoe ins to make the fling is Ravenwood and Smyrna (gotta finish off Riverdale). Upper east Tennesse (dist 1 and 2) will be well represented this year but who knows who it will be. Teams battling it out for a spot should include. Seymour, Daniel Boone, Science Hill, Jefferson County, Knox Halls, Farragut, and Maryville. Hate to exclude Soddy, but they have a rough row to hoe. They have done it before though. Should be some very interesting games over the next couple of weeks. A lot broken dreams for very talented young ladies. I predict one the most contested tournaments TN has seen on a long time just to get to the boro'

Marion and Arts & Sciences in A, both have a good chance of making it.

I'm surprised Soddy-Daisy has dropped off so much, even after losing a dominating pitcher. She was their only senior from last year if I remember right. One other player went to Sale Creek but I don't remember how much she'd played at Soddy.

I think Gibbs may have something to say in AA. They are playing well and in my humble opinion, better than they were last year. AAA is a toss up who will make it. I think the only two I can see as shoe ins to make the fling is Ravenwood and Smyrna (gotta finish off Riverdale). Upper east Tennesse (dist 1 and 2) will be well represented this year but who knows who it will be. Teams battling it out for a spot should include. Seymour, Daniel Boone, Science Hill, Jefferson County, Knox Halls, Farragut, and Maryville. Hate to exclude Soddy, but they have a rough row to hoe. They have done it before though. Should be some very interesting games over the next couple of weeks. A lot broken dreams for very talented young ladies. I predict one the most contested tournaments TN has seen on a long time just to get to the boro'

AAA is very difficult to predict this season. Soddy and Beech are both way down, and Coffee has good pitching, but they aren't hitting the ball well against teams they need to be hitting it well against. I think Riverdale and Smyrna will get in, as well as Ravenwood, Seymour, and Walker Valley. Who knows about the other three spots?

Edited by MTSN

Marion and Arts & Sciences in A, both have a good chance of making it.

I'm surprised Soddy-Daisy has dropped off so much, even after losing a dominating pitcher. She was their only senior from last year if I remember right. One other player went to Sale Creek but I don't remember how much she'd played at Soddy.

Have you seen how well Nunley is pitching at UK? Good stuff. Hard not to drop off from that.

Have you seen how well Nunley is pitching at UK? Good stuff. Hard not to drop off from that.

Soddy Daisy won alot of their games last year 1-0 or 2-1. Anyone who watched them knew that they would fall off when they lost Nunley. Good pitching beats good hitting 90% of the time so when they face a good pitcher odds are they are going to lose. Dont know of any pitching coming up and they are losing their top 2 pitchers this year. Not counting catcher, 3rd base and 2nd base. Maybe Coach Kirk saw the way it was headed. Not sure just saying.