South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Have you not ever looked at Murphys pole Butchie? It is a lot better than that Nall mans pole. You can go to Murphys website or look in his book to see his pole. You think im joking but im not.

Uh? Roy?...Can't Say I Have Ever Desired Too..LOL....But Uh?...What About This Grider Delima?...Reckon Ole Stone And Train Tracks...Will Right The Ship?

Roy I was picking my kid up at that learning center right next to the high school and field (convenient) and that Stone man had them boys lifting weights. They all came out around 430 which means theys been in there since school got out. There were some big ole boys coming outta there. Those 3 Mitchell boys are real big boys. Grider has those boys training already so heep down a bit. You know that Grider man took you to a state championship his first year and he knows what he is doing

Piratemike, what kind of mess is this? Grider is making this Stone man make those boys lift weights? That should be Griders task until he gets our boys a new coach. Grider did not win a championship until his third year coaching, then he slacked off the next year and only won 2 games and that Carter man took those two games away from Grider. That Rankin man won a championship his first year at Alcoa then he won a bunch more in a row. He is a real good coach. Grider needs to interview this Rankin man and get him to come coach our boys. He could win us 3 or 4 championships in a row. You think im joking but im not.

Piratemike, what kind of mess is this? Grider is making this Stone man make those boys lift weights? That should be Griders task until he gets our boys a new coach. Grider did not win a championship until his third year coaching, then he slacked off the next year and only won 2 games and that Carter man took those two games away from Grider. That Rankin man won a championship his first year at Alcoa then he won a bunch more in a row. He is a real good coach. Grider needs to interview this Rankin man and get him to come coach our boys. He could win us 3 or 4 championships in a row. You think im joking but im not.

Just checking if you are paying attention. Why would rankin step down from Alcoa to SP? You act like Rankin is looking for another job or is available???

Just checking if you are paying attention. Why would rankin step down from Alcoa to SP? You act like Rankin is looking for another job or is available???

I was looking in my Murphy Fair books and that Rankin man used to coach at Riverdale. That Riverdale school is alot bigger school than Alcoa. I garuntee you if Grider would give him alot of money, he would come and coach our boys. Grider should let him be the principal like that Pratt man was and coach our boys. I would pay an extra dollar to get into Griders stadium if that Rankin man would come and coach our boys. You think im joking but im not.