South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Ok guys, I usually just post scores and info on here, but I will bite on this one. I have been doing this gig for 13 years now and learned along time ago from many great mentors including Coaches Don Grider, Baxter, Hale, Wilson, Pratt and Coach Grider you cant make everyone happy. That is just part of the business. Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion and that's fine, but the quote about whimpering around and not being behind Coach Ross is totally inaccurate. Don't always believe everything you hear around this place. I know Coach Ross would have been very successful here and I was behind him 110% percent. I have always and will continue to want whatever is best for the program. I hate this for the kids as much as anyone. It's just a tough situation to be put in. Lets just all get behind the coach they bring in and keep this program headed in the right direction. After all.... Once a pirate always a pirate!

Ok guys, I usually just post scores and info on here, but I will bite on this one. I have been doing this gig for 13 years now and learned along time ago from many great mentors including Coaches Don Grider, Baxter, Hale, Wilson, Pratt and Coach Grider you cant make everyone happy. That is just part of the business. Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion and that's fine, but the quote about whimpering around and not being behind Coach Ross is totally inaccurate. Don't always believe everything you hear around this place. I know Coach Ross would have been very successful here and I was behind him 110% percent. I have always and will continue to want whatever is best for the program. I hate this for the kids as much as anyone. It's just a tough situation to be put in. Lets just all get behind the coach they bring in and keep this program headed in the right direction. After all.... Once a pirate always a pirate!

Post of the day.