South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

You are one to talk about picking out key words and commenting on them. I never said we'd be satisfied with a top 5 finish. You always try to win it all. I said less than top 5 would be a failure. If, as you say, SP considers anything less than a good ball a failure then you've had 26 failures out of the last 30 years, Just like Marion...

+100

+100

you are right but what have you done lately. When we beat you again this year and you end up 4th will that make us 3rd in 2a. When you can beat us again speak until then keep your pie hole shut. And by the way how many times have y'all played for the championship.

SP implemented the "stay at home" plan after the second round, right?

Actually, Childress implemented it by have the 2 best teams in 1a play in the 2nd round at least from the east.

Edit: When was the last time Jasper was withing 2pts of a Silver/Gold ball in football?

Edited by rlh

Actually, Childress implemented it by have the 2 best teams in 1a play in the 2nd round at least from the east.

Legit said not winning the gold ball was a failure so last year was a failure for SP. you are starting to sound like Signal Mountain and blaming your failure on that Childress man...

Legit said not winning the gold ball was a failure so last year was a failure for SP. you are starting to sound like Signal Mountain and blaming your failure on that Childress man...

Yes, I think you are right. The two best teams had to play in the second round and since SP didn't win the game..... Yes, it was a failure losing early.