South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

bench warmers shouldnt even be aloud to speak. I have no regrets about my high school and college athletic experience. Not living vicariously through anyone. Just enjoying seeing them step it up and stomping on opponents. Do you not enjoy seeing Jasper do that. Well most opponents in your case.

Hey Mr T it's Glenn. I guess I'm wondering if you were pretty fast or fast in high school for the pirates. You talk real fast on here.

From Glenn

Come on guys, privates just out work everyone else.

Feller, is yous ever been to a practice of them privates. Rumor is coach Tim was quoted as saying that the private generally do work harder than the public schools. Dad burnit, Old Pirate bought spit the dentures out, but the tale suddenly grew. You sees coach Tim knows how difficult it is t train youngons being attacked by "Circle Flys"....... Pert near feel sorry for them private youngons having to endure the sins of them grown folkes.........Z.......zzzzzzz...Figure it is a tad distracting with them circle flies buzzing around in the helmet and earholes! LOPAO... Edited by OLD PIRATE

Hey guys its been awhile. Glenn are you the owner of Glenn Gene Deli near Hamilton Place? Where is my old pal Bill49?

Hey it's Glenn. I don't know anybody name Chester. I guess I'm not familiar with any Cornhead's either. I don't own a deli. I help injured tires on cars. I guess you could say I help make cars go fast when i fix them.

From Glenn

Tried to post Bell County roster from last year, but it wouldn't post. Here's the site.......http://www.bellcountyschools.bell.k12.ky.us/education/components/layout/default.php?sectiondetailid=20677&

Edited by D60

According to unapproved website Bell County is 3A. They got beat in the third round last year and finished 33rd in the state rankings....2103 nationally. South Pittsburg is currently ranked 104th in the state and 3579 nationally.