Coach in distress?

Hamblin

I recently received an email from another coach stating he was stranded in the Phillipines.

He was asking for a pretty good sum of money($2500.00) to help him get his hotel bills paid and return plane fare paid. I have spoken to this coach in the past, and he seems straight up. My concern is this, if it is a scam, say by someone hacking his email, I dont want to act. On the other hand, if it is genuine and he is stuck he needs help. Has anyone else received this email. I dont care to put his name out there in case it is some sort of scam. Hope all parties understand this.

I'm actually in distress. I need three dollars for a trolley ride home but want to get an iced tea b/c it is so hot here. I only have four dollars. Can you help? I also have no beer in the fridge. That would be huge if you can wire $ for a six pack and a couple of tokens for a trolley ride. It's too far to walk on my bum foot that I twisted two days ago. Please forward banking info so I can get the cash. $5.32 should be enough.