Adiós Amigos! - GTT

SmashMouth

Back in the 1800's, when folks from Tennessee moved to Texas, they hung a "GTT" sign out in front of the ole homestead. "Gone to Texas"

Not sure if anyone will read this and probably sure less care, but I had to post somthing!

The Smashmouth clan is moving back to the state in the middle of the country that looks like a fryin' pan! :rolleyes: Very hard to leave, but they only let Texans stay in Tennessee for 10 years...and I've been here 12! :ph34r:

If any moderators hit this thread, please send my sincerest thanks to CoachT. I had so many great times on here, too many to write bout. Not to mention all the great info. I would love to see CoachT out in the Lone Star State! Best football site ever!

See ya later boys! Listen to pujo, rail against the T$$AA and support your local coach!!! :thumb:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No reason for you not to keep up with Tennessee while in Texas! Good luck and hope you find time to...stick around.

coacht.com is the best thing to happen to high school sports since the face mask. Your right CoachT...Each Friday night, In Austin, Texas, I can look up my Indians, and Cherokess and Bulldogs...even the YellowJackets (from Trousdale Co!} How cool is that? Like cooler than anywhere else in the world!

Drove past the middle school scrimmageing. First time in 10 years I wasnt watching or fillming. That was tough. God speed boys...run right thru em and play like your hair was on fire!

Back in the 1800's, when folks from Tennessee moved to Texas, they hung a "GTT" sign out in front of the ole homestead. "Gone to Texas"

Not sure if anyone will read this and probably sure less care, but I had to post somthing!

The Smashmouth clan is moving back to the state in the middle of the country that looks like a fryin' pan! :rolleyes: Very hard to leave, but they only let Texans stay in Tennessee for 10 years...and I've been here 12! :ph34r:

If any moderators hit this thread, please send my sincerest thanks to CoachT. I had so many great times on here, too many to write bout. Not to mention all the great info. I would love to see CoachT out in the Lone Star State! Best football site ever!

See ya later boys! Listen to pujo, rail against the T$$AA and support your local coach!!! :thumb:

Good luck from GB! Edited by orngnblk

I heard they were going to give Texas back to Mexico after you get there.

Not sure who "they" are but the Lone State just might become a Republic again no USA, no Mexico...just Texas! ahhhhhh B) ! btw...when you go into the state capital in Austin, Texas, there is a huge, 18' oil painting of Davy Crocket. Plus, General Sam Houston and Mr. Stephen F. Austin were both from Tennessee. Lot of love for TN in TX! :thumb: