Class A State Tournament

olerockyrebel

Just because colleges do something doesn't make it right, just think about a committee voting on who the best team instead of a playoff but thats what college has done for years in Football. Its a bad format especially if they are blind drawing it, I would be better with it if they reseeded the teams in did the current bracket but to blind draw it and have no way for the teams to interact is not smart IMO....with that said, games are played on the field and for those who think FCS can just throw out the gloves and win then they are badly mistaken because as we proved this year upsets do happen and even happens when the teams are very distant, so lets give Cornersville, Scotts Hill, and Grace a chance to play before we put the Crusaders in the championship game becuase they are very worthy to be here and just might surpise the "machine" this week:}.....Good Luck to All this Week!!

who are the Crusaders? Just curious

Commanders

thought being from Boyd Buch you'd remember the COMMANDERS after last yrs 2 baseball matchups & the last 2 yrs football semi's vs FC. May want to memorize Goodpasture mascot - Cougars- for future use. I'm saying them, Boyd, & Knox Grace will be seeing lots of one another in fall & spring title runs. Edited by Volzchamps

thought being from Boyd Buch you'd remember the COMMANDERS after last yrs 2 baseball matchups & the last 2 yrs football semi's vs FC. May want to memorize Goodpasture mascot - Cougars- for future use. I'm saying them, Boyd, & Knox Grace will be lots of one another in fall & spring title runs.

I remember just typed it wrong but thanks for always being full of class