Class A State Tournament

olerockyrebel

Riverside 4 Summertown 2, Final

I expect a Riverside/Summertown rematch sometime this week, and boy it will be a doozy!! It is still my belief this first round match are the 2 best teams in the state and it is a shame only one will make it out of the bracket.

Riverside 4 Summertown 2, Final

I expect a Riverside/Summertown rematch sometime this week, and boy it will be a doozy!! It is still my belief this first round match are the 2 best teams in the state and it is a shame only one will make it out of the bracket.

Upset would be scotts hill over FCS. You have a team in scotts hill that does'nt make trips to state playing a team like FCS who thinks they should win state every year and that their team is always the team to beat, and that can be the recipe for an upset.

upset is what all of 1a will be after FC wins it this yr & Goodpasture rolls down to 1a for the next 2 yrs. They're easily the best team FC has seen each of the last 6 years minus 2011 version of Riverside/Gant. Estep can flat coach & they just reload the talent in Madison.

upset is what all of 1a will be after FC wins it this yr & Goodpasture rolls down to 1a for the next 2 yrs. They're easily the best team FC has seen each of the last 6 years minus 2011 version of Riverside/Gant. Estep can flat coach & they just reload the talent in Madison.

I picked that game as the biggest upset and how could you not agree? In the top bracket I dont think anyone wouldve been surprised if any of those 4 teams won and with the four teams in the bottom bracket the FCS game wouldve been the only shock if hill did win! That is all that was! Congrats on what should be an easy road to Friday!

Scotts Hill won't be a little puppy for long. Britt will have that program rolling in about 2 more years. The players this year have done an outstanding job learning how to compete at a high level. They will only get better. If your one of the 8 teams that made it to Murfreesboro, then your good. Anything can happen now.