Class A State Tournament

olerockyrebel

I always appreciate a man that takes the internet Einstein angle instead of the internet tough guy role. Albert, you might want to change dominate to dominant.

Hey Doyle, since you portrait yourself to be a Rhodes Scholar, why did you choose construction? Society needs intelligent beings to make contributions in a greater element. Seriously, need some help (since you mention Einstein), I am aware of the three peat slogan, but what is the slogan for four in consecutive years? In my feeble public school education, dynasty is all that comes to my mind.

Well I was proving that friendship isn't used to going home early as you stated, not that we are more or less dominate than any other team

Since we are challenging posters intelligence and grammatical skills, will you and Doyle please explain "used to going home early"? Hmm, that sounds like a riverrat term. LOL......

But, you know the private school education is much more prominant. I can relate to that!

I think in your haste to take a shot at CommanderMan, you got confused and made the aforementioned error. Hope you have a good time in Murfreesboro. I'd suggest eating a good meal on the first night, got a feeling you won't be in town long.

Hey Doyle, put down your hammer and nails and bring your educated self to the boro! I can imagine your feelings have been the same for the past five years. Excuse me, I count with my fingers RHS - 5, FCS - 0...........

Come on Bob, the Builder........ We will have dinner Friday.....

Does anyone know why there is an 'Upper Bracket' and a 'Lower Bracket', instead of a straight 'double elimination' 8 team bracket? In theory, if the top two teams were in the same bracket, then top two teams wouldn't play in the finals. In a straight double elimination bracket, that wouldn't be the case. I know people will say that it only matters who wins, but getting to the finals should be reserved for the two best teams, right?

Since we are challenging posters intelligence and grammatical skills, will you and Doyle please explain "used to going home early"? Hmm, that sounds like a riverrat term. LOL......

But, you know the private school education is much more prominant. I can relate to that!

Last time I checked the tax paying residents of Cocke County paid for my education at Cosby High School.

Hey Doyle, put down your hammer and nails and bring your educated self to the boro! I can imagine your feelings have been the same for the past five years. Excuse me, I count with my fingers RHS - 5, FCS - 0...........

Come on Bob, the Builder........ We will have dinner Friday.....

You do realize that Doyle Hargraves is a character in the Billy Bob Thornton movie "Sling Blade."

Movies, like professional wrestling, are make believe. Hope that clears things up a bit for you.

Hey Doyle, since you portrait yourself to be a Rhodes Scholar, why did you choose construction? Society needs intelligent beings to make contributions in a greater element. Seriously, need some help (since you mention Einstein), I am aware of the three peat slogan, but what is the slogan for four in consecutive years? In my feeble public school education, dynasty is all that comes to my mind.

This is more my kind of style:

Last time I checked the tax paying residents of Cocke County paid for my education at Cosby High School.

Shout out to the English Department at Cosby High.......

You do realize that Doyle Hargraves is a character in the Billy Bob Thornton movie "Sling Blade."

Movies, like professional wrestling, are make believe. Hope that clears things up a bit for you.

Sorry didn't catch the flick! I was almost afraid to post. Figured you to be the grammer cop!!!!

Back to the tourney, you have FCS and who from the other bracket?