Class A State Tournament

olerockyrebel

So what are you saying if you say Silverdale isn't bettes than you? Last I checked that means you think you are better which means you have said you are better than a team which means I did not put words in your mouth. And with you making it sound like I have made yall into a bunch of world beaters, now, that is putting words in my mouth because I have never said that. Go along little kid, go eat supper that your mom cooked for ya! haha

My mom hasn't cooked for me since I was 3, so good try Richard

Commanderman, I think you are confused but I understand, kids are like that sometimes! First, you said Silverdale wasnt as good as you which actually means you do think FCS is better, and now you say maybe your teams are similar and either team can win? Definition of confused?? And in regards to the irrational comment, nothing is irrational when facts are spoken. Truth is words where not put in your mouth but words where put in mine, get your vocab right Lil Richy!

Commanderman, I think you are confused but I understand, kids are like that sometimes! First, you said Silverdale wasnt as good as you which actually means you do think FCS is better, and now you say maybe your teams are similar and either team can win? Definition of confused?? And in regards to the irrational comment, nothing is irrational when facts are spoken. Truth is words where not put in your mouth but words where put in mine, get your vocab right Lil Richy!

My definition of confused is the man that used the word "where" instead of "were".

Actually, that is called a grammatical error, and not being confused! Thanks, though, for proof reading my comment!

I think in your haste to take a shot at CommanderMan, you got confused and made the aforementioned error. Hope you have a good time in Murfreesboro. I'd suggest eating a good meal on the first night, got a feeling you won't be in town long.