Class A State Tournament

olerockyrebel

Not my call there but i heard it was yall that dropped but no big deal but feel free to call us anytime for the diamond we will play I guarantee you that!!

not my call either but with all the abuse FC seems to be getting on this board about "weak" scheduling and seeing the results from FC vs Boyd previous matchups (see 2012) I think we should pass. Silverdale seems to be the real deal though. They have to be loving the extra inning game going on now. Impressive only giving up 2 runs in 1st 2 games.

Riverside wins 12-9 in 8 innings! It will be next to impossible for Riverside to beat Silverdale twice because pitching is definitely dry for them! Congrats Summertown, class act and 2 awesome games played against Riverside this year!

Edited by mybad

That is very impressive!

Yep! We're really proud of the team. No seniors and just 5 juniors. Several freshmen and sophomores either start or see a lot of playing time. They definitely performed better than expected this year. I predict that next year, it'll be great to be a Summertown Eagle and Summertown Eagle fan.... :)