Next Years Teams to Look Out For

beattheheat316

First off its Wilson CENTRAL why do people keep screwing that up?

Second, I may be wrong but it was a close match with Ryan and WC last year. May have even gone WCs way I'm not sure. Bottom line WC IS the real deal. From top to bottom their lineup is solid. There were more than one match that they were up when they got caught and stuck. I'm not saying they would've won but it would've been a lot closer and this conversation would've been completely different.

First off its Wilson CENTRAL why do people keep screwing that up?

Second, I may be wrong but it was a close match with Ryan and WC last year. May have even gone WCs way I'm not sure. Bottom line WC IS the real deal. From top to bottom their lineup is solid. There were more than one match that they were up when they got caught and stuck. I'm not saying they would've won but it would've been a lot closer and this conversation would've been completely different.

WrestlingGod, what match are you talking about? Father Ryan and Wilson Central did not wrestle a real match last year, Wilson Central only wrestled in the Father Ryan tournament with a few misses, who were noticeably(?) missing. Another thing, you proved your no-knowledge of the sport on an earlier post about Patrick Dooley being a Simpson. Your post of match-ups was so bad, I fell out laughing until I lost my breath. Keep posting, you keep us amused. So, in closing, who is screwing up? Only you can answer this! If you are talking about Wilson Central wrestling Father Ryan in a pre-season dual tournament, you are correct, Father Ryan beat Wilson Central; however, they beat them with some back-ups in the line-ups, ie Christoper Wesnofske pinned a starter at Wilson Central; however, Wesnofske did not break the line-up at Father Ryan and he was winning big at the time. Wilson Central had back-ups as well. I wonder why? Father Ryan is that deep. Please tell us how Dooley is related to the Simpson family? We are all waiting for an answer since you could post here but not to a question directed to you on your own post. The question at Father Ryan and Franklin is how is Dooley related to the Simpson family. Thanks in advance. P.S. I am going to help you out here. Patrick Dooley is related to Chuck Bean! P.S. S. When you get stuck, you are stuck and it does not matter what the score was. Edited by facenthecrowd

• 3 months later...

I can guarantee... The day Wilson Central beats Fadder Ryne is the day that DII and DI agree on which division is better. That being said, I wish you the best of luck, especially Scottmike who can't get his school allegiances straight

We shall see 11/26.

A recent D2 Championship Purple Irish team fell to a 11th place Blackman team.

Some of you guys may have to eat some crow after wrestling Wilson Central. WC is not my team and I do not even believe they will win their region, but I would not take them lightly.

Unless the region has changed from last year or alot of wrestlers quit the team, WC will

win their region, and if all return from last year, 11 of the 14 will will their weight

class.

For those who doubt the "Kitties" are the real deal, talk some smack and bring some

mustard with you.  Crow tastes better with mustard.  The team is "Wilson Central"

and they are located in Wilson County.  The Coach has done miracles for the team.

Unless the region has changed from last year or alot of wrestlers quit the team, WC will

win their region, and if all return from last year, 11 of the 14 will will their weight

class.

For those who doubt the "Kitties" are the real deal, talk some smack and bring some

mustard with you.  Crow tastes better with mustard.  The team is "Wilson Central"

and they are located in Wilson County.  The Coach has done miracles for the team.

The region did change from last year and they will not win 11 of 14 weight classes.  But I did give them a compliment and said they should not be taken lightly.

Edited by deadlift

You gotta love TSSAA for the change.  I still think they will take Beech and Clarksville.

(I will bring some mustard)  I'm going to have to research the new region before making indiv. regional predictions. For those who don't know, my kids did not graduate from WC.  Their coach is in for 100% !  He had a plan and executed it.  He's not going out and recruiting studs, he's cultivating them. 

I heard a rumor that our county school system is now "OPEN"?  I guess there will be a few

kids in the county that will  be moving due to academic programs offered at WC that are not

offered at their current school?  OUCH !