Next Years Teams to Look Out For

beattheheat316

you guys say that wilson county will never reach its full potential, yet they made the state finals last year.

you say they dodge the best mid tn has to offer, yet out of the 25 ranked teams last year they wrestled 20 of them.

you say they never schedule tough duals which is an outright disrespect to all the teams that they do wrestle, yet they have a big one that Coach Peck posted here with several of the tougher teams.

Why not just as men come out and say screw these kids and coaches;you cant stand them and will bash them online no matter what they do.

• Upvote 1

At this point in the season I expect Wilson Central will win this quad and just because Baylor and Father Ryan will not be at full strength. Wilson Central 3-0, Father Ryan 2-1, Baylor 1-2, and Ravenwood 0-3. Just what I think we happen.

With probably 50% of The Ryan wrestlers playing football I would be shocked if Ryan does not get beat in November. They would probably only have two weeks of practice before the quad. Now if they wrestle in February it would be a different story.

Edited by cbg

Not to be a Ryan fanatic here, but who are you all fooling? Father Ryan may lose in November, but definetly not to Wilson central....maybe baylor, or any other real TOUGH team. The day father ryan loses to wilson central is the day wilson central outworks them. Will never happen. They put in crazy amounts of work. the season never ends for those boys. But this i do know, father ryan will have a stacked team from 106-hwt...too many studs in there. Would not be shocked to see them win state this year.

• Upvote 1

Not to be a Ryan fanatic here, but who are you all fooling? Father Ryan may lose in November, but definetly not to Wilson central....maybe baylor, or any other real TOUGH team. The day father ryan loses to wilson central is the day wilson central outworks them. Will never happen. They put in crazy amounts of work. the season never ends for those boys. But this i do know, father ryan will have a stacked team from 106-hwt...too many studs in there. Would not be shocked to see them win state this year.

To many football players on the FR wrestling team for them to do well early in the season. They will probably not get the football players until the 3rd week of November and it will take 6 weeks for them to get in wrestling condition. Lets not judge this team until the state tournament.

Just to let you know, from what I hear Ryan may have 5-7 guys going hard this summer, if that. Wilson Central has 30+. Kramer has really changed the mind set there, working hard every week. 2nd in the state last year, it would not surprise me if they won it all this year and next.

• 2 weeks later...

you guys say that wilson county will never reach its full potential, yet they made the state finals last year.

you say they dodge the best mid tn has to offer, yet out of the 25 ranked teams last year they wrestled 20 of them.

you say they never schedule tough duals which is an outright disrespect to all the teams that they do wrestle, yet they have a big one that Coach Peck posted here with several of the tougher teams.

Why not just as men come out and say screw these kids and coaches;you cant stand them and will bash them online no matter what they do.

Yea they wrestled the 20 out of the top 25 teams but there are only a handful of teams that are good in the state. IE Ryan, Baylor, Cleveland, Soddy, CBHS, those are the top teams in the state the rest are really not that good. And look at what happened to wilson country last year when they wrestled any of those top five teams in the state. Ex Cleveland in the finals. There is no way Wilson country will ever beat a Father Ryan team coach by Pat Simpson because the ryan guys out train (as a whole) any team in the state hands down. the off season practices are harder than the regular season ones. Adam kabla has been putting the guys through the fire getting them ready for fargo and for regular season. Father Ryan has five guys going to Fargo no team in the state can say that. Even the ones playing football still show up to wrestling practice on the weekends during football season and week days during the summer because they know what sport is going to win and its sure not the football team at Ryan. And the whole wrestling team has been weightlifting since the season ended in February. I don’t care if Wilson country has 100+ guys showing up for practice it doesn’t mean anything because Father Ryan will walk the dog on them like they always have done and always will.

Yea they wrestled the 20 out of the top 25 teams but there are only a handful of teams that are good in the state. IE Ryan, Baylor, Cleveland, Soddy, CBHS, those are the top teams in the state the rest are really not that good. And look at what happened to wilson country last year when they wrestled any of those top five teams in the state. Ex Cleveland in the finals. There is no way Wilson country will ever beat a Father Ryan team coach by Pat Simpson because the ryan guys out train (as a whole) any team in the state hands down. the off season practices are harder than the regular season ones. Adam kabla has been putting the guys through the fire getting them ready for fargo and for regular season. Father Ryan has five guys going to Fargo no team in the state can say that. Even the ones playing football still show up to wrestling practice on the weekends during football season and week days during the summer because they know what sport is going to win and its sure not the football team at Ryan. And the whole wrestling team has been weightlifting since the season ended in February. I don’t care if Wilson country has 100+ guys showing up for practice it doesn’t mean anything because Father Ryan will walk the dog on them like they always have done and always will.

First off its Wilson CENTRAL why do people keep screwing that up?

Second, I may be wrong but it was a close match with Ryan and WC last year. May have even gone WCs way I'm not sure. Bottom line WC IS the real deal. From top to bottom their lineup is solid. There were more than one match that they were up when they got caught and stuck. I'm not saying they would've won but it would've been a lot closer and this conversation would've been completely different.