govs vs the redskins week 0

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think William Blount wins this game comfortably.

Redskins by two scores.I think WB may win 3 Games this yr possibly 4.Always tough with new system Ridge will instill most of what we do at GB but its hard to grasp for the line the first yr.You also have to have a ton of athletes on the line and skill positions to make it work consistantly.I dont know if WB has that yet.If he doesnt have quality coaches around him it may even be a tougher yr.Just my thoughts.

Redskins by two scores.I think WB may win 3 Games this yr possibly 4.Always tough with new system Ridge will instill most of what we do at GB but its hard to grasp for the line the first yr.You also have to have a ton of athletes on the line and skill positions to make it work consistantly.I dont know if WB has that yet.If he doesnt have quality coaches around him it may even be a tougher yr.Just my thoughts.

. Well you might be right , I'm not an expert by any means. But I still say wb wins this game. It's true that it's hard to adjust to a new system but I think the govs have really bought into what ridge is selling. They have a lot of experienced players coming back. They look really good on offense soo far. The only thing that scares me is the linebacker position , but other than that the govs look good.

. Well you might be right , I'm not an expert by any means. But I still say wb wins this game. It's true that it's hard to adjust to a new system but I think the govs have really bought into what ridge is selling. They have a lot of experienced players coming back. They look really good on offense soo far. The only thing that scares me is the linebacker position , but other than that the govs look good.

Very well may,if he has put in the 4-3(the way he likes to play it)the linebacker position is the most important part of the D on run stop,will have to have fast and very good tacklers.

Very well may,if he has put in the 4-3(the way he likes to play it)the linebacker position is the most important part of the D on run stop,will have to have fast and very good tacklers.

the defense needs some tweaking for sure but I'm confident they'll be a lot better by the time August rolls around. Even if the defense isn't very good I still think this team can be competitive with their offense alone. I have a good feeling about the offensive system ridge has put in place. He seems to want to air it out more which I really like. With Gregory it was zone read, zone read, zone read, and you guessed it! Zone read. Edited by Governors91