Perry Co. Vikings Football

This team is still very young and got a lot of guys coming back including the starting QB and a lot of linemen. What are y'alls thoughts?

Have a question and I really am not trying to be disrespectful, but I was just noticing your signature. What sport are all of the state championships and runner-ups in??? I was pretty sure it wasn't football, but wasn't sure if it was basketball or baseball.

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

I think PC will be short on talent, they have several starters returning but don't think they will be much better than last year. Good luck this year though.

True we lost some speed in the back field and lost some very good defenders. But a good thing is is that we got our QB back and some tacklers that will help. We got some young guys that are pretty good and i think the main thing here is is that we will be inexperienced but i think Randel Scott, Cameron Wilson, and Bryce Trull will help out a lot for this team.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

True we lost some speed in the back field and lost some very good defenders. But a good thing is is that we got our QB back and some tacklers that will help. We got some young guys that are pretty good and i think the main thing here is is that we will be inexperienced but i think Randel Scott, Cameron Wilson, and Bryce Trull will help out a lot for this team.

Cameron Wilson is a great QB for this team so keep your eye on him at QB after watching the scrimmages I can't wait to see what he'll do in the jamboree and all through out the season. He runs the ball aggressive and is not afraid to run over someone as we seen against Huntland and east Hickman. We all know that Cameron and Dylan Churchwell are fighting for the QB spot but as the looks of it right now Cameron should be taking that spot. Churchwell is taller and has a alright arm but Cameron is more accurate throws harder and further. Also Churchwell does not run the ball aggressive. That's my aspects of this QB spot on this team. Good luck to the whole team!!!!!!

Cameron Wilson is a great QB for this team so keep your eye on him at QB after watching the scrimmages I can't wait to see what he'll do in the jamboree and all through out the season. He runs the ball aggressive and is not afraid to run over someone as we seen against Huntland and east Hickman. We all know that Cameron and Dylan Churchwell are fighting for the QB spot but as the looks of it right now Cameron should be taking that spot. Churchwell is taller and has a alright arm but Cameron is more accurate throws harder and further. Also Churchwell does not run the ball aggressive. That's my aspects of this QB spot on this team. Good luck to the whole team!!!!!!

Did Perry Co. scrimmage East Hickman this summer? 

When did he run over East Hickman? We scrimmaged Perry County in the spring and Friday night and forgive me but I do not remeber this that you speak of. I might be forgetting one but I do not believe that Perry County even scored against our starters and only scored once or twice  against our second and third teamers. Perry County was a scrappy team but lack depth and strength.

Edited by bluetruth