Top 23 Games for Week 0: Daniel Boone at Elizabethton

CoachT

CoachT has chosen 23 Week 0 games, using last year's season records, to use for our initial 2013 Big Ones Contest. Each week or so throughout the summer I will add another 3 games to the list in order to give us plenty of time to discuss each round of games. A few other games may be added later.

Each week you can check out last year's schedules and results for the teams listed by going to their 2012 schedules.

Daniel Boone at Elizabethton

After following the discussion on our message boards and making your decision you can make your picks in our Big Ones Contest

This will be a gut-check game for both schools. Boone should be favored because they are 5A, but Elizabethton was close to going to the state finals last year. USELESS REDUNDANT REMARK: Both squads lost some great players (as happens to every school every year), this is a brand new season so it's anybody's game.

Without knowing anything about either school this year, I would say this one comes down to who makes the fewest mistakes and who wants it more (but don't most games come down to that??)

This will be a gut-check game for both schools. Boone should be favored because they are 5A, but Elizabethton was close to going to the state finals last year. USELESS REDUNDANT REMARK: Both squads lost some great players (as happens to every school every year), this is a brand new season so it's anybody's game.

Without knowing anything about either school this year, I would say this one comes down to who makes the fewest mistakes and who wants it more (but don't most games come down to that??)

Boone being 5A doesn't have much of an impact here. I was told that last year's victory by Boone was their first one EVER over Elizabethton. Have heard that Boone is going to be down a little in the coming year but I'm not expecting that from Betsy. Usually there are several Elizabethton posters on here so maybe we can get some direct feedback on the Cyclones prospects for this year. We play both of these teams so I'm very interested and hope to go to the game if they play it on Thursday like they did last year. Go Blazers!!!

Boone being 5A doesn't have much of an impact here. I was told that last year's victory by Boone was their first one EVER over Elizabethton. Have heard that Boone is going to be down a little in the coming year but I'm not expecting that from Betsy. Usually there are several Elizabethton posters on here so maybe we can get some direct feedback on the Cyclones prospects for this year. We play both of these teams so I'm very interested and hope to go to the game if they play it on Thursday like they did last year. Go Blazers!!!

last year they played this game at boone on Saturday night