Top 10 polls voted by coaches

powerp

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mitchel played 3a for a long time ; moved to 4a for a couple years in mid 2000s ; moved to 5a when option to came to ;moved back down last year to 3a i believe due to enrollment ..now 2a ..reckon most kids are at Whithaven tho i dont know ..hmmmmm fishy huh

Very...i wouldn't be surprised if Mitchell ends up with over a 750 - 800 kids by the time they leave single A...we all know that there teachers and administration, government and every thing else in Memphis are crooked. Seems like its on the news weekly.

'slimshady'

Very...i wouldn't be surprised if Mitchell ends up with over a 750 - 800 kids by the time they leave single A...we all know that there teachers and administration, government and every thing else in Memphis are crooked. Seems like its on the news weekly.

--------------------

Slim I hear it everyday on the news channels ..its a big mess down there with no leader/s .=dog eat dog ...

yep I for one believe the ath. directors and coaches in Mempho pow-wow yearly and spread the better players all over town so they will strongly compete for a gold ball in each classiifaction !! TSSAA cant control the goinons there and probably dont even try..

Edited by DHSFB64