POLK CO 2013

Greenback and Polk are set to scrimmage on the 3rd if I'm not mistaken should be a good tough scrimmage.I'm not sure if its at Polk or GB but two physical ball teams going at it is always fun to watch!

According to my sources Polk's scrimmage schedule is.....

Aug 2 at East Hamilton (this is usually "closed" to public)

Aug 9 Greenback at POLK

Aug 15 at Tyner

Aug 16 Jamboree at McCentral

Opening game is Aug. 23 Bradley Central at Polk

Edited by Charlie Murphy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to my sources Polk's scrimmage schedule is.....

Aug 2 at East Hamilton (this is usually "closed" to public)

Aug 9 Greenback at POLK

Aug 15 at Tyner

Aug 16 Jamboree at McCentral

Opening game is Aug. 23 Bradley Central at Polk

Thanks we have two scheduled 3rd and 9th,couldn't remember which was which.

I'm not a Polk fan at all,but......... I had rather watch those Polk co. boys play football more than anyone in the state. They play football like it's supposed to be played. You guy's play with heart on every single play. You don't let anybody push you around. Polks smallest player, will lay the lumber to the other teams biggest player, no matter if he gets run over or not. I DON'T CARE WHAT SCHOOL THAT YOU ARE FROM, YOU HAVE GOT TO RESPECT THAT.By the way, i'm a hard core mcminn central fan. Go big blue!!!

U must have missed the Kingston game last year

Well fellas I haven't been on here as much as I usually am having twin baby boys takes some time up. But looking forward to this upcoming season for Polk the o line looks to be improved from last season Silas has gotten comfortable at Qb and of coarse got that stud at fullback in Miller. Should be a fun year and some hard hitting football as always with Polk. Opening up with Bradley will be tough good team to start with. Coach Davis and staff do a great job at getting the best out of what they have and instill that heart and pride Polk is known for. Well got some babies to tend to. Ready for the season to get here. Go Polk