District 10A - 2013

Shep

Hey Shep let's make this interesting. If Jo Byrns beats NCS then I'll donate $100 to the Jo Byrns Quarterback Club/Booster Club. If NCS wins then YOU donate $100 to NCS Quarterback Club.

Deal?

George, I really, really wanted to wait until later in the week to reference "The Contest," but you just pitched a softball! Here goes....I though you only bet on being "master of your domain?!?!?" :mrgreen:  :roflolk:  :roflol:

It'll be interesting enough, hopefully...and I typically only bet on sure fire, mortgage pics. I could've, should've, would've parlayed Saturday.

LCA has several personal fouls called on them not sure how many... It was a pretty close game until the 4 th with the score being 16-7 LCA until about the 8 min mark... HC drove rite down the field and scored on their first possession... Next possession Moran goes down and didn't return the rest of the game an HC's offense couldn't move the ball the rest of the game when it had got out of reach in the 4th... # 1 for LCA is a real player though

Oh my, it was 40-7 after the 3rd quarter. Then the second and third string players were put into the game.  Only 2 personal fouls were called, one was completely bogus. The official said a player smiled after a call. It could have been very ugly. 

LCA has several personal fouls called on them not sure how many... It was a pretty close game until the 4 th with the score being 16-7 LCA until about the 8 min mark... HC drove rite down the field and scored on their first possession... Next possession Moran goes down and didn't return the rest of the game an HC's offense couldn't move the ball the rest of the game when it had got out of reach in the 4th... # 1 for LCA is a real player though

Edited by switzerland

There are a lot of great places to eat, but nothing beats JB's concession stand!  Seriously, those folks do it right!!

Yep, the JB concession stand is hard to beat as concession stands go. Sure you can get burgers, pizza, dogs, even chili pies...but the real deal are the pork chop or BBQ'd bologna sammiches! They make me happy, happy, happy!

phil-with-book.jpg