Gallatin Wins! 24-23

danwastheman

Guest region4fan

I have watched Beech play in year's past. I do realize that this is a different coach now. However, I have found that Beech tends to be mouthy and tends to deserve penalties for late hits, yanking face-masks, and spearing. I also know of several players whose careers were ended because of some of the above in Beech games. So there is no love lost for Beech my way.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all I would like to say how proud I am of the Bucs and their great game!!! I was also proud of the way the Buccaneer fans handled themselves a lot better than the Green Wave fans. Example: The Bucs didnt need to run across the field and wave their arms in commotion after touchdowns like the Green Wave fan did while the game was still going on!!! That was classy. I also remember the Green Wave fans sitting on our side, was that to scare us?? I don

yatta yatta yatta!!! all we herd on here all week was how beech cant even compete with gallatin, that the wave will dominate beech. Last time I checked 24-23 was a good game, not a domination. Phishead you said beech's defense really isnt that great and that they didnt stop gallatin one time. Well how bout that all mighty big bad wave machine defense. They couldnt stop beech. Sense you also were the first one to start throwing out stats on another beech/gallatin board, heres some stats for you... beech had around 280 something total yards. gallatin had about 260 something. Beech scored 23 points on gallatin(most all year). And if im correct, it was you who said " hope beech has fun trying to put a drive together". Well from the looks of it, they might not of won, but they put some drives together. Also what about the great punter link you said would pin beech back deep everytime. Nope, that didnt happen either. Gallatin punted twice and beech once if im correct. He punted for 31 yard avg, and beech for 43. Another thing, DID YOU STOP MEADOWS????? UMMM NO!!, maybe on one play, the biggest play of the game. But like i posted earlier, hes unstoppable. Yes we do have other players to go to if he was to get hurt, so dont say our offense would struggle if we didnt have him. We have several other guys we can go to. Meadows is just the ring leader. You say beech wont beat brentwood?. Well I got news for ya, WE WILL! and if yall are lucky enouhg to make it through centenial and franklin, the I know that we WILL see you again in round 3, and the outcome will be diffrent than it was this past friday night.

You really are in love with Meadows aren't you?

"Another thing, DID YOU STOP MEADOWS????? UMMM NO!!, maybe on one play, the biggest play of the game. "

That just shows what Beech is all about. RJ Meadows. If Beech ever learns what the word "team" means then they might have some success in the playoffs.

How many 5A playoff games have they won? Let's see, I can't think of any. In 2000 they won the region and lost in round one. In 2001 they got destroyed by Brentwood. Who was it that knocked Brentwood out of the playoffs? Hmm.

Let me guess. Beech hasn't been able to win any playoff games because a)referees, b)Meadows was hurt, c) Meadows was still in diapers and hadn't moved up to high schools yet, or d) fans sitting on the visitor side in THEIR OWN STADIUM! The stadium belongs to GALLATIN ! We sit over there for EVERY game, not just Beech!

I must say. I am not the least bit surprised by the whining that has taken place by you Beech folks. I hope your players aren't still focused on whining about the Gallatin game this week or they'll get beat again!