Gallatin Wins! 24-23

danwastheman

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RJ, I mean Bucs, which of course that is his screen name everybody should know that by now. Thank you for ripping the Green Wave defense and I certainly hope we meet again. You will definitely make us a better defense.

If you want to recap Gallatin football then you need to start with the 3 banners and work your way down. Those 3 banners equal 3 Gold balls, then there are 3 Silver Balls, and then to quote you, "yatta, yatta, yatta..."

You say, "Did you stop Meadows? Um No" We all know you think you are unstoppable but thank you for laying the ball on the ground.

Good luck this week and I do hope we meet again. Please use a different screen name to rip us next time so that I don't know that it is you. And give a shout out to my boy P21 for me.

HoosierDaddy..... We scrimmage Gallatin almost every year so I know how good they are.

You guys at Greenbrier get to find out how good Beech is next year. Actually, you guys will probably beat the stew out of them.

Before you play them, go back to the Dandy dictionary so you can make sense out of their posts. :D:o

Good luck this friday. We need all the local teams to bring a win home. (This includes Beech) :D