region1 1a

pujo

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after what i have seen and heard I will have to change my mind I think this Hampton taem might be much more talented than I thought. I think this team will be much better than last years addition.Esp. if they can get good QB PLAY WHICH i AM NOW BEGINNING TO THINK IS A GOOD POSSIBILITY. i have heard that he is looking great in practice.Young Mike does an outstanding job with QB's. IF and i do mean IF he can stay healthy he might be better than i mthought.

after what i have seen and heard I will have to change my mind I think this Hampton taem might be much more talented than I thought. I think this team will be much better than last years addition.Esp. if they can get good QB PLAY WHICH i AM NOW BEGINNING TO THINK IS A GOOD POSSIBILITY. i have heard that he is looking great in practice.Young Mike does an outstanding job with QB's. IF and i do mean IF he can stay healthy he might be better than i mthought.

practice dosen't even start until next week so i doubt he has been loohing to good

practice dosen't even start until next week so i doubt he has been loohing to good

Looks to me like practice started yesterday,I'm really impressed with the young QB. This boy has the work ethic and ability to be an all state type of kid. I'd like to have 40 just like him ,just all different sizes.

Gotta dethrone Hampton first. How many straight conference wins the Dawgs have now? 387 or something? The question with SG will be up front. Their skill kids will consistently be as good as anyone in the conference now. The first scrimmages should be coming up in a couple of weeks, usually that first Friday in August. Who are Cloudland, Hampton, and the Rebs scrimmaging that first week? Any ideas?

yep gotta dethrone the dogs but I think you might be a little overly excited about the conference wins in a row I believe that Cosby may have won a game in there.i think the dogs will be hard to handle the further into the season we get.should be a very competive season.

yep gotta dethrone the dogs but I think you might be a little overly excited about the conference wins in a row I believe that Cosby may have won a game in there.i think the dogs will be hard to handle the further into the season we get.should be a very competive season.

Yeah I may have gotten a little carried away.

Looks to me like practice started yesterday,I'm really impressed with the young QB. This boy has the work ethic and ability to be an all state type of kid. I'd like to have 40 just like him ,just all different sizes.

So if we practiced are both of our QB's still standing or has one or both came up lame yet?

So if we practiced are both of our QB's still standing or has one or both came up lame yet?

Hanging right in there and giving it ther're best shot.Full pads this week, guess we'll see how much we've improved since spring this Friday. Hopefully we'll look a little better.

Nice article in the Elizabethton Star today!! Cant wait to see some football. Got some info from the paper on Cloudland and Hampton hows the other region 1 1a teams looking after the first practices?

Iheard that Unaka only had 15 players,said they might have to fold the tent. Hope thats not the case.