Farragut Admirals

sports19

I don't know if it was felt by most of the fans at the games but it was drfinitely there between the students and players, there was a lot of bad blood. It was sort of an us against them mentality and since I was a wb fan I had bad feelings towards maryville.

rebel_scum_zps85224375.jpg

PS: Since this is a Farragut thread, "Anchors Aweigh".

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MLREB, would that I ever got the chance to complain about a bad call in a Championship game. Farragut has squandered tons of talent over the years with not a whole lot to show for it. I would like to think that IF that did happen I would have the grace to understand it for what it is, and move on after an appropriate grieving period (say a couple of weeks).

Blade....the Big Boys are in Oak Ridge. At least that was what we were told a few years ago. What happen? I have always said that the big boys are in middle and west Tn and..... You would agree

Can I help you figure out how to use that Quote option ? Be glad to help ya out there !

Edited by pepvol

Starpower.....do you think you will ever get to complain about a bad call in the State Championship game in your lifetime? Just curious what your thoughts are.

I never said they were in Oak Ridge... ..  But  we did find out where they were. The Big boys  are in Middle and West Tn...   It would be nice to see " Muurvuool"  schedule some teams over in  Middle and West Tn.  I wonder why they don't?  

MLREB, would that I ever got the chance to complain about a bad call in a Championship game. Farragut has squandered tons of talent over the years with not a whole lot to show for it. I would like to think that IF that did happen I would have the grace to understand it for what it is, and move on after an appropriate grieving period (say a couple of weeks).

Did MLREB complain about a Bad Call? I asked a guy a William Blount about that call and he said that it was a good call.. But I don't know.

I never said they were in Oak Ridge... ..  But  we did find out where they were. The Big boys  are in Middle and West Tn...   It would be nice to see " Muurvuool"  schedule some teams over in  Middle and West Tn.  I wonder why they don't?  

Since this is a Farragut thread, you have to at least mention an anchor, a blue star, baseball, Bill Bates...

Farragut_zpsf18ae32f.jpg

BR, MLREB asked me my thoughts if it happened to Farragut in a championship game. You've ruined every OR thread, please don't start in the Farragut threads.

I see. Sorry. I thought that he was complaining about the Maryville game. My Bad. I just read most of this thread.. It's too late bro. It is already ruined.  

BR, MLREB asked me my thoughts if it happened to Farragut in a championship game. You've ruined every OR thread, please don't start in the Farragut threads.

I have runied the OR threads?  Interesting. isn't this a Farragut therad? But you are saying that I am the problem? Is Maryville your first game?

Edited by bladerunner