Warren County?

Yep I hope in playoffs this district get some wins.Johnson is a good coach his only problem is he let same players mess up and cost team the game all season.he would let them play to final buzzer.why would you do that.because they was trying to set individual records doing so they set some they didn't tell. all time int.37 with 1 game to go. if this team would of not pass the ball any it would of been 6&4. w.c had all district q.b last Yr.#24 they played games with him moved him back to receiver #13 won 6 games in a row no int.and beat starting q.b in heads up in blue & white game.he got moved to 3rd string.#10 #15 great receivers on the team never play.seniors who is big kids who should be on the line starting on side lines.these kids don't come from wealthy parents.these kids be better off get a job after school than be made set on side and never given a chance.that exactly what most talent does anyway.this is why this team always loosing and the only reason.I think its time for football rescue t.v show 1st show warren county lol

But first, Language Rescue, starring        DAD!!!!

Talking about the wealthy parents, if you'd get off coacht, go fix a heat pump and stop buying spray on tans :oops: , you could buy your kid a spot!!!

Edited by WC4M4

Stats I take it you don't actually watch the games....a lot of the games this year 11 is the only reason it's was a game but you spew this bs like a personal vendetta..I don't know why you are so jealous but please keep 11 out of your mouth.

We needed 2 first downs to be sitting 3 and 6... A defensive stop late against white ....and we easily could be 4-5.... But you can't get over the play of 11 it's a team bro wake up ...

I asked previously who you were with no reply ... When you grow some nuts ..man up and let us know who you are

that is good that they are going to give coach another year.  the one thing for sure that will never help a program is continuous change.  The key for any coach or program is after 4 years is the program any better and are they making progress.  When they hired coach Johnson they did have state championship coaches apply for the job and coach Johnson sold himself in such a way to beat the other coaches.  The biggest thing is who ever is there have a plan and stick to it year in and year out.  They have had some good talent go through the program the last few years, they key is not to put a square block into a triangular hole....the season is almost over, I think the pioneers will be beaten by soddy daisy and beat a very weak Cumberland county team to finish I guess 2-8....the coaching staff needs to be surrounded by some coaches that have experience in winning and how to conduct a successful program