High School Soccer

AAASOCCER

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a 6-0 win over Greeneville last night, Hardin Valley completed an undefeated season.

with a win over Bearden tomorrow; ND can go 6-6-4.......Booger's wants his emotocons back CoachT

Congrats to HV on that stellar season Utkfan00; I would say you have as good a chance as any to win it all......you hung in there with ties against some teams that are normally powerhouses

I concur HV has a good shot to go far. Undefeated that is incredible.!

with a win over Bearden tomorrow; ND can go 6-6-4.......Booger's wants his emotocons back CoachT

Congrats to HV on that stellar season Utkfan00; I would say you have as good a chance as any to win it all......you hung in there with ties against some teams that are normally powerhouses

All is well girls; extremely nice conversation pieces....in a matter of hours, the real season kicks off for those of us fortunate enough to do so....its all about the big dance and more often than not it is the ugly duckling putting on the best show......Ole' Booger, he likes to dance

All is well girls; extremely nice conversation pieces....in a matter of hours, the real season kicks off for those of us fortunate enough to do so....its all about the big dance and more often than not it is the ugly duckling putting on the best show......Ole' Booger, he likes to dance

Should be fun.  Look forward to the lively commentary from the peanut gallery.  Cue the music... :thumb:

I got to see Bearden this week so this should be a good game. Think I might come and watch. What time is kick off?

I got to see Bearden this week so this should be a good game. Think I might come and watch. What time is kick off?

Not sure MVM; hope you are right though...Depends on what coach is trying to accomplish working into next weeks playoffs......we had Science Hill by 2 tuesday night when he started making adjustments and stuck with them.....SH took full advantage of us too and came back on with vengeance....we also have a couple of girls that can be drawn into seeing all black at the snap of a finger when they get rubbed or verbally stimulated.....SH absolutely exploited those girls (heard their coach call their numbers out specifically) and it hurt us.....hopefully we can improve just a little on those cautions as Cannon would say.....the Irish does have the capability of playing with them though