Jcm vs usj scrimmage

the score was 4 TDs for jcm and 1 TD for usj

with each team only completing one 2 point conversion...that is why these guys are saying 5-2...they are counting the 2 point conversions as real TDs...but they werent

jcm D looked good against a very small 1 dimensional team

liberty played usj that following friday and the score was 2-0 liberty...was not very impressive at all but usj played much better...

liberty went up and down the field a few other times and couldnt punch the ball over the line...i expected much worse and was pretty disappointed...

i was proud of the way usj responded after the tuesday scrimmage tho...

Dude, 5 tds or 4 tds who cares they dominated them....bottom line.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was expecting a little bit more out of JCM after all the talk and scrimmage result. Don't expect them to be any different than last few years. A few good athletes but most are just average. No execution, sloppy play equals 3-7. If they played USJ in a game next week, I'd take USJ by 2-3 TDs.

USJ is young but looks like they're already starting to "get it" and improve. They'll take some lumps this year but will be back.  They have some big WRs.

Was expecting a little bit more out of JCM after all the talk and scrimmage result. Don't expect them to be any different than last few years. A few good athletes but most are just average. No execution, sloppy play equals 3-7. If they played USJ in a game next week, I'd take USJ by 2-3 TDs.

USJ is young but looks like they're already starting to "get it" and improve. They'll take some lumps this year but will be back.  They have some big WRs.

Guys settle down, I'm here and will be here for the season. I still hold to everything I've said, JCM will be fine, just fine tuning needed for the QB. If you noticed we did everything simple, after all guys jamborees don't count last time I checked. That sloppy play will probably be the last, you saw how the QB started to get confidence and timing with the backs as the jamboree came to an end. That's how JCM approached it, no more than a glorified scrimmage. How many times did JCM throw deep? None, exactly because they weren't trying to show everything, but Friday night the whole arsenal will be on display when "The Show" take the field, bet that.

Guys settle down, I'm here and will be here for the season. I still hold to everything I've said, JCM will be fine, just fine tuning needed for the QB. If you noticed we did everything simple, after all guys jamborees don't count last time I checked. That sloppy play will probably be the last, you saw how the QB started to get confidence and timing with the backs as the jamboree came to an end. That's how JCM approached it, no more than a glorified scrimmage. How many times did JCM throw deep? None, exactly because they weren't trying to show everything, but Friday night the whole arsenal will be on display when "The Show" take the field, bet that.

ahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah

i love it...i love the confidence

there was a sequence where jcm fumbled the ball 3 out of 4 plays in a row...thats something that no team should do...ever...man ive seen that happen in a game...= blow out

FB64...where are u going to be this coming friday