Boyd Buc @ Red Bank

reaction

I think the Bucs will be fine in 2A. They won't play a team like Cleveland for the rest of the season. The team fought harder last night than they did at the East Ridge scrimmage. Jim throws the ball well, and the receivers have some hands.  I still haven't got a great look at our RB. I think Jackson will be a good back, but Cleveland's line whipped us.  Our record may not be sexy, but come play off time, I wouldn't sleep on the Bucs. Its all going to come down to the line getting better each week on both sides of the ball. 

I don't agree with all of the comments people are making about the scrimmage, but do understand that we will need to grow up fast. Most of the problems are from youth and not from anything physical....don't want to get into any details, but trust me most of the stuff happening are mental mistakes and that is to be expected from a young team....coach will coach them up this week and I believe we will be ready when we head into the lions den Friday night!!

Edited by skydogg25

I don't agree with all of the comments people are making about the scrimmage, but do understand that we will need to grow up fast. Most of the problems are from youth and not from anything physical....don't want to get into any details, but trust me most of the stuff happening are mental mistakes and that is to be expected from a young team....coach will coach them up this week and I believe we will be ready when we head into the lions den Friday night!!

I do believe we will take Red Bank. I also think our passing game will give a lot of teams trouble this year. All of our receivers look good and can make catches and make people miss. We are a lot faster team then we have been in years past.  I'm sure Coach Reynolds kept it pretty vanilla in the jamboree. I'm glad that the games actually matter now! 

I do believe we will take Red Bank. I also think our passing game will give a lot of teams trouble this year. All of our receivers look good and can make catches and make people miss. We are a lot faster team then we have been in years past.  I'm sure Coach Reynolds kept it pretty vanilla in the jamboree. I'm glad that the games actually matter now! 

They had big plays on us and it was because of a missed assignment, coach took alot of the blame, but some of the kids need to step up and learn from it which I believe they will!! I know mine come out of the stadium and said I know what i did wrong and will learn from it and get better. He only got blocked one time, so physically he was fine just made bad reads especially on the draw and screen they ran. I think offensively we looked ok and I too think we will score, so if our kids can grow up defensively then I think we may surprise some who are claiming doom and gloom for the Bucs:} 

Edited by skydogg25
  • Upvote 1