Wayne County vs Decatur County Riverside

wildcatpride70

I disagree with your statements. I believe just the opposite. I think the wildcats have more natural talent than our Panthers but were not as well disciplined or coached. Wildcats were definitely faster. Both teams will improve as the season goes. Good luck to the Wildcats. Good hard fought game. By the way both the Panthers and wildcats could beat Lexington this year. Best Wishes Wildcats! I enjoyed your stadium and the game.

I guess we will see about that next Friday!!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check the stats, and the score. We wouldn't have needed the interception in the end zone if the ref right next to the play had made the right call. The only reason WC had the ball at that time was, we fummbled after being on the ground. The ground can't cause a fumble, a fact lost on the ref nearest our sideline.We were driving at that time as well. Ward knocked defenders down all night with the stiff arm, we were much more physical all night and led the entire game. I'm not saying we're great, but from my perspective we were much better than WC.

Clearly two different people can watch a game and have two different perspective's!  I'm not taking away from Riverside"s  play or making excuses for WC but I am Saying riverside had the ball 5 different times because we turned it over  and they made the most of it and WC didnt make the most of thier chances and you have to do that against a good team!  Hopefully WC will learn from this loss and get better! Good luck to Riverside the rest of the season!   

I got a few suprises from the game. #1 WC speed. #2 DC offensive line played a better game than i expected. It was a good game. Best wishes to both teams.

So i have to know, how do you figure they can both beat Lexington? Am i missing something? I mean lexington beat Milan friday, can you beat milan too? "so confused"