lexington and milan ?

xxshowmexx37

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan will be just fine. Milan don't rebuild, they just reload with players you really don't know beginning the season. I see Milan winning this one by a couple of touchdowns. They find a way to win. Nothing against Lexington, but years like this is when the unexpected happens with the teams that are replacing a lot of starters. New ones have had plenty of training in the practices. Good luck to both teams this season. 2 - class act programs!

Milan will be just fine. Milan don't rebuild, they just reload with players you really don't know beginning the season. I see Milan winning this one by a couple of touchdowns. They find a way to win. Nothing against Lexington, but years like this is when the unexpected happens with the teams that are replacing a lot of starters. New ones have had plenty of training in the practices. Good luck to both teams this season. 2 - class act programs!

Good luck to you guys as well.  If I could go to another game besides Milan/Lexington it would probably be ya'lls game with Dresden.  Should be a good one!!!

i took milan 3 weeks ago on the big ones...so dont screw it up...the injuries can factor in another week when i havent already picked

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

dhs now thats funny lol...i too picked Milan ..man teams falling apart before season starts due to injuries after losing many to graduation.....   

LHS is starting a freshman at QB.  He's going to be really, really good one day***, but he is a freshman.

I expect Milan to win a game that would have been a lot better had it been played last year.

***-I'm hopeful he will be the impetus for them to really open up the offense.  He's that talented.