Blackman v. Siegel

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giving my vote to Siegel due their better kicking game.

Siegel definitely has a better kicking game as Blackmans kicking game is weak at the moment.  I believe Siegel is more ready for game 1 than Blackman.  They have more confidence I believe and they believe they are going to win.  This game is at Siegel.  I hope I'm wrong but I believe Siegel wins

I think Burks at Blackman will be fine this season.  He's working with James Wilhoit in the offseason, he'll be okay.  Timing was off on the missed field goal and he got under it a bit.  First kick jeters I'm sure.  

Blackman appeared to be very solid on defense.  Shad pulled starting QB early so we didn't see much of him.  He's a tall kid who better learn to run with his head down or he's gonna have some loose teeth!  Back up QB made some nice throws in some tight holes.   Don't count them out.

Siegel was VERY impressive on offense.  I don't see anyone shutting them down, so, much like last year, you'll have to out score them.  Blackman has the weapons to do it.  I see an extremely tight game with the home field edge possibly making the difference in this one.

We will be at the field broadcasting beginning at 4:00 pm.  We'll have interviews with both these coaches along with other coaches.  We'll also talk district football with 7AAA Networks, Eric Smith.   Lastly, Donovan Stewart will join us to analyze all the big games across the state for that night!

Join us for the 4:00 Friday Night Main Event on 93.9 FM or catch our live stream at 939TheDuck.Com.

Edited by FreeAgent11

I think Burks at Blackman will be fine this season.  He's working with James Wilhoit in the offseason, he'll be okay.  Timing was off on the missed field goal and he got under it a bit.  First kick jeters I'm sure.  

Blackman appeared to be very solid on defense.  Shad pulled starting QB early so we didn't see much of him.  He's a tall kid who better learn to run with his head down or he's gonna have some loose teeth!  Back up QB made some nice throws in some tight holes.   Don't count them out.

Siegel was VERY impressive on offense.  I don't see anyone shutting them down, so, much like last year, you'll have to out score them.  Blackman has the weapons to do it.  I see an extremely tight game with the home field edge possibly making the difference in this one.

We will be at the field broadcasting beginning at 4:00 pm.  We'll have interviews with both these coaches along with other coaches.  We'll also talk district football with 7AAA Networks, Eric Smith.   Lastly, Donovan Stewart will join us to analyze all the big games across the state for that night!

Join us for the 4:00 Friday Night Main Event on 93.9 FM or catch our live stream at 939TheDuck.Com.

Evidently Wilhoit has been teaching a BUNCH as Reed has been working with him for the last two years.  Reed 'maybe' the best kicker in the state this year.

This WILL be the best game to watch this week as it is the most even game.  The other big so called rivalries will be settled early in the game.

Yea I think Burks has looked pretty good kicking but Blackman's punting has looked really weak, but it it early and I'm sure the talent is there.  Just have to get used to doing it under the lights.

Edited by Blazeallthewaze