Three Rivers Conference Week 0 Predictions

BigPoppaPump

I honestly feel that even if they did contain Thomas, Bailey and Armstrong were breaking for good runs as was our 2nd and 3rd string backs so the result would have been the same. Our passing game wasn't spectacular but leaps and bounds better than last year. Boone's offense didn't show up and #10 QB looked like a deer in the headlights when the O-Line would collapse. I believe he got sacked 6-7 times? Rough game but best wishes to Boone and the rest of their season.

I honestly feel that even if they did contain Thomas, Bailey and Armstrong were breaking for good runs as was our 2nd and 3rd string backs so the result would have been the same. Our passing game wasn't spectacular but leaps and bounds better than last year. Boone's offense didn't show up and #10 QB looked like a deer in the headlights when the O-Line would collapse. I believe he got sacked 6-7 times? Rough game but best wishes to Boone and the rest of their season.

I think our passing game will continue to get better and Ogg had a good defensive game plan against Boone.

Wow.  Ok, so you say - Volunteer has speed and wins, Boone wins over Betsy,  North wins and by two tds.  Okie dokie.   :huh:  

Hey SGHSAlum93,

Just in case you forgot: 

You said Volunteer has speed, the 100M champ, and wins.

Boone wins over Elizabethton.

North wins and by two tds.

How did those work out for ya?  I can only assume Happy Valley's defense must be blazing fast and have several 100M champions. 

;)   Just yanking your chain.

Edited by Pudding

I know this is off the topic a little. However, did anyone see the channel 5 highlights last night of the South and Cherokee game. South dropped a pass in the end zone yet and official awards a TD . The bad part was he was standing right there and seen the whole play.  I heard it was horrible both ways. 

I know this is off the topic a little. However, did anyone see the channel 5 highlights last night of the South and Cherokee game. South dropped a pass in the end zone yet and official awards a TD . The bad part was he was standing right there and seen the whole play.  I heard it was horrible both ways. 

Woodby30,

I was there.  I sat on the visitor side on the scoreboard end.  I had a great view of the play.  One of the worst I've seen in a good while.  It was the side judge on the home side that threw up the touchdown.  The Greeneville zebras were consistently bad, both ways.  At least they were consistent.  :rolleyes:

Holy Cow in the Cherokee at South game!  :o Everyone go check out the highlights on wcyb dot com sports 5 out of Bristol.  Friday Night Huddle.  Amazing camera work of the "Touchdown" in the corner of the endzone.  2:43 of the video.  That poor referee has to be embarrassed to death!  How do you make that call.  The video shows this perfectly.   Listen to what the tv guys says too!  LOL!  Simply, wow!  :o

Edited by Pudding

Holy Cow in the Cherokee at South game!  :o Everyone go check out the highlights on wcyb dot com sports 5 out of Bristol.  Friday Night Huddle.  Amazing camera work of the "Touchdown" in the corner of the endzone.  2:43 of the video.  That poor referee has to be embarrassed to death!  How do you make that call.  The video shows this perfectly.   Listen to what the tv guys says too!  LOL!  Simply, wow!  :o

Pause it at the signal and look at the photographers face hes like HUH!!