Three Rivers Conference Week 0 Predictions

BigPoppaPump

I know this is off the topic a little. However, did anyone see the channel 5 highlights last night of the South and Cherokee game. South dropped a pass in the end zone yet and official awards a TD . The bad part was he was standing right there and seen the whole play. I heard it was horrible both ways.

Over 200 yards in penalties. Most of it on the Rebels. Never seen that many flags in one game. Between that and the Cherokee players cramping up think it was close to 11pm before it was over.

Noone knows what SH has and you cannot go on EHS first game because Boone is way down. It is good they have a game under their belt. I do not think Stacy Carter has ever lost to EHS as head coach. EHS fans go game to game and talk how good they are. If they lose this one they will beat East and DC then more talk. Just remember SH, TH and SS are the only tough games and the rest should be mercy rule.  

Noone knows what SH has and you cannot go on EHS first game because Boone is way down. It is good they have a game under their belt. I do not think Stacy Carter has ever lost to EHS as head coach. EHS fans go game to game and talk how good they are. If they lose this one they will beat East and DC then more talk. Just remember SH, TH and SS are the only tough games and the rest should be mercy rule.

Come on Tap let us enjoy our win and the rest of the year will worry about it when it gets here.