Three Rivers Conference Week 0 Predictions

BigPoppaPump

Hey SGHSAlum93,

Just in case you forgot: 

You said Volunteer has speed, the 100M champ, and wins.

Boone wins over Elizabethton.

North wins and by two tds.

How did those work out for ya?  I can only assume Happy Valley's defense must be blazing fast and have several 100M champions. 

;)   Just yanking your chain.

You were right, I was wrong.

Didn't know jasper kid wasn't playing, and never imagined a Jenkins coached team would give up over 350 yds rushing.

However, valley surprised me, volunteer really that bad? Is North going to beat them?

You were right, I was wrong.

Didn't know jasper kid wasn't playing, and never imagined a Jenkins coached team would give up over 350 yds rushing.

However, valley surprised me, volunteer really that bad? Is North going to beat them?

SGHS,

Well, I have to like you now.  Gosh. 

I honestly think Volunteer has some athletes.  They have and always have had great community support.  Heck, they have better support and crowds than Science Hill has.  Their offense is just so slow.  North's offense is slow and very basic too.  North has just has a couple of fast kids as of late that can get to the corners.  Without that one or two kids, North's offense looks like Gate City to me. haha.  But yes, North will beat Volunteer.  North may face a running clock with Elizabethton and South this year, IMO. 

And yes, Boone looks to be way down.  Coach Jenkins is a good coach and whatever they bring on the field, will be all they have because Jenkins will get the most out of his teams.  As fired up as Crockett will be when they face Boone, they will still be on the low end of the scoreboard when the clock hits zero this season. 

My two cents...

Edited by Pudding